Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

so what is the other new Aneros model
  • jonster
    Ok I'll admit to lurking and getting handy tips from everyone. I've had my mgx for about two years. I 've been considering a Helix when B Mayfield came out with the NEw Year...New Gear. As exciting as the Progasm is....I'm not convinced its for me. But in that post He mentions 2 New Models coming out in early 2007...... The direct quote is:

"To this end there is some exciting news to report in that there will be two new Aneros models introduced early next year! One device is similar in size to the Helix, but with a different more sculpted configuration. The other is a different unit altogether, one that will completely redefine the parameter of size in the product line."

The "other one was the Progasm....What is the name of the first andwhen will it appear on the scene?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    The "other" model doesn't have a name yet, and I'm not sure when it will be available. At the moment the manufacturer is focused on the Progasm which was released this week. Once I get a release date on this other model I'll post on it.

Keep your eyes peeled!

BF Mayfield
  • Edit
    [i:migrated]Hi Mr Mayfield, 1st i would like to say that the information that you give is great and easy to follow for all of us Newbie,s i am sure that i will be an avid subscriber as and when time allows, anyway to business, i am the proud owner of a helix and am just into my 5th week with some small but promising results but i am interested in viewing the new PROGASAM were can i find it ??
    Keep up the good work.
    Back soon.
  • Edit
    You'll find the Progasm right here on the home page,

www.malegspot.com

Or click "Prostate Stimulators" in the left panel in this window. You can't miss it; it's breathtaking to behold!
  • jonster
    Thanks for the info B. Mayfield. hmm if it has a k tab like the progasm and just has a few different contours...maybe they could call it the Double Helix......Nah!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Affirmative on the K tab.....Double Helix lol, ...I like it!

BF Mayfield