Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• daman
    Hi,

I've been using MGX and Helix for some time, both seem to have their own good features.

I'm considering ordering Progasm, but I'm afraid the size of it. Someone wrote to have blood bleed becouse of the size of it. How does the size compare to for example MGX? Double? What about the lenght? is it longer than MGX? What are the dimensions overall?

Sorry for stupid questions, I just need to know if I can use it or if it's too big, I've had some blood with even with MGX.

Thanks, Daman

• BusterBuster
    (this post was edited 2007-03-05 09:34:25)

Hi daman,

oops, I guess I must have missed the part about his already using the Helix and MGX models. They say this is the first step...

I say go for it then!

Buster

• darwindarwin
    it was me who wrote about anal bleeding. it was very minor bleeding in my case. if you are already a helix user, i have a feeling you'll be fine. you and i, if we have predispositions to anal fissures, just have to take the entry slower, and wait till our inner sphincter relaxes. charlie recommended some preparatory massages. you also might want to use the helix first to relax things.

without having them in front of me, i would guess that at its widest, the progasm is 50% wider than the helix. it is also longer (about an inch?)

darwin
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    (this post was edited 2007-03-05 12:55:35)

daman,

In my review in the NEXT GEN. PROGASM REVIEWED thread I compared the Progasm to the Maximus. Here is a comparison to the Helix.

Progasm:

Length: 4.75"
    Circumference at tip: 4"
    Circumference at midline : 4"
    Circumference at Narrowest/ Base : 2.0"

Helix:

Length: 4"
    Circumference at the tip: 3.34"
    Circumference at midlline: 2.94"
    Circumerence at Narrowest/ Base: 1.5"

Remember these measurements are for the circumference. Using a measure of the diameter is not as useful as these products are not symmetrical. . That is, the unit may be larger in height than it is in width (which is indeed the case with the Progasm).

Using these figures, the Progasm is approximately 20% larger at the tip, 36% larger at the midline and 33% larger near the base than the Helix. Averaged out, the Progasm is about 30% larger than the Helix (not including the length).

A note regarding the Progasm's length. Although it is unquestionably longer than the MGX, Maximus, and Helix, it is the insertable length that really counts. So where the Progasm is almost 3/4" longer than the other units, it is only about a half inch longer in insertable length.

Regarding difficulties with insertion; if you are currently having problems with the smaller units, and bleeding has been an ongoing factor, not knowing what your underlying health conditions are, I would caution you against using the Progasm .

BF Mayfield