Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I just ordered the Progasm
  • anonymous
    Booya, it's available for purchase.
  • yea me too! have been a huge fan of my helix, and when I saw the progasm was coming out, I had to have one!

ordered it, hope I get it by Friday. Interested to compare it with my Helix? Anyone else order one yet?
  • utubeplayutubeplay

Originally Posted By: audiazure17
    yea me too! have been a huge fan of my helix, and when I saw the progasm was coming out, I had to have one!

ordered it, hope I get it by Friday. Interested to compare it with my Helix? Anyone else order one yet?

YES,
    I just ordered one ALSO!!
  • Virg
    Well, this makes model #6 for me...

Now, where is that damn "O" thing I keep hearing about...

"Why do drugs, when you have Aneros"?
  • I've been waiting to get involved on the boards here after reading so much about all these amazing products! I am glad to be getting a Progasm this week and will definitely be posting my thoughts on it and how it stacks up to my helix.

So yea, post #2! Workin my way up so next time a new Aneros comes out I can demo it too lol!
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: utubeplay

Originally Posted By: audiazure17
    yea me too! have been a huge fan of my helix, and when I saw the progasm was coming out, I had to have one!

YES,
    I just ordered one ALSO!!

i ordered 1 too...