Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• Wavestar
    Thank you Aneros. I finally had a 'super o'. Just blinking wow. Wow.
  • hlaser99hlaser99

Originally Posted By: Wavestar

Congratulations WaveStar!

Way to go!

Why don't you tell us about it???

Later, Hlaser
  • BusterBuster
    I agree with the Laser..

How long have you been at it?

What models have you been using?

Lube....what kind?

Is there one position that put you over the top?

What was the Super O like? Was it what you imagined it would be?

We are not a demanding forum, are we?

Oh by the way, congratulations on your success. There are some good times ahead for you, my friend.

Buster
  • saugatuck
    One of my friends had me over the other night for a hot tub. We live in Michigan so it was cold out!!! I brought out my aneros and showed it to him. He said he has never seen anything like it before. Well after talking him into putting it in himself he started to make all sorts of movements. I started to move my hands over his chest when all of a sudden he started to yell "OH YES THERE IT IS, I'M CUMMING" After about 30 seconds of this he said he came but there was no cum. He stated that he has never felt anything like it before. I am thinking he had a super O. He wanted me to leave my aneros with him but I told him he had to order his own.
  • Wavestar
    Well I bought the MGX about a year ago, not much happened during that time. I would dabble occasionally with it, got the contractions and nice enough feeling but no cigar. Then yesterday, when all my troubles were quite far away, I had a go in the afternoon, again nowt. So a second attempt a bit later and ka-pow! It started.
    I had been using the Vaseline as a lube, at least you can keep it in one place without it spewing everywhere with over zealous squeezes. A good dob on the finger seems to get it in the right place and some on our little friend for insertion. But that ran out on the first go that day; panic! I wanted to play but what could I use. Hmmm? Oh, body lotion, very new man I know, but it was bought for after sun care, honest.
    I have tried various position, various techniques; even bent half with lower half of legs resting on the bed! Best way was sort of sitting up on the bed. Okay, sitting…I accidentally broke the little pulling handle off a few months ago. I was in a bit of a mood and twing, it came off in my hands. So that’s how I manage to sit up.
    So sitting there, and listening to ‘Groove Salad’ on itunes radio, I kicked back, had nothing else to worry about and then I noticed something. The contractions and spasms were as per usual then, was that a bee up my back passage? Cool (not in a kinky way) then I got really hard, the buzzing on my prostate sent waves through me. My willy stood right up, but swayed about, lolloping from side to side, still stiff, pulsating and throbbing. Then the feeling; it was like tangible whitenoise throughout my body. My head decided to grow quite a few hat sizes, my body and mind went somewhere it had never gone before. I sighed and whimpered and swore a bit (a lot). It lasted quite some time, I wasn't about to let this go.
    No ejaculating though. Loads of precum. I did wank off later, for old time’s sake. So today I visited the sex shop and stocked up on water based lube to try that for size. As bad luck would have it, I tried again this afternoon but had phone call after phone call and even a knock at the front door and nothing at the back door.
    Ain’t it typical? So later this evening I will try again.
    No, certainly not a demanding forum, the pleasures all ours Buster.

• BusterBuster
    Hi Wavestar,

Great post! I laughed out loud a couple of times. Sounds as though you are well on your way. Thanks for the additional info. Let us know how things continue with you.

Buster
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Wavestar

Dear Wavestar,

Wow! You lucky SOB! Ha ha ha. I've been trying for just as long as you(a year), but to no avail. You can probably read my myriad posts complaining and just being plain old confused as to how to make the aneros work. What do you think finally change it for you? After a year, I get contractions almost immmediately upon insertion, but then it all just peeters out... What sensations should I be looking for that are worth concentrating on. I can't say that anything feels noticeably pleasurable, although the aneros inserted does feel erotic at first. I'm very comfortable with it in now... I'm trying vainly to find what I'm doing wrong, or is it really just an uncontrollable amount of time, that will happen for some after a week, and some after a year(like yourself and others)??
  • Wavestar
    (this post was edited 2007-03-07 07:20:46)

Dear qwer1234,

How’s it going? Okay here are my thoughts on this situation and believe me, thinking is something you shouldn’t do, even before you start. Best clear your mind and start relaxing long before insertion. I to have laid there thinking to myself what am I doing this for? Is it worth it? Now of course the answer is yes.
    I reckon the prostate gland is like an extension of the brain, or a part of the brain the was put in the wrong place; I don’t know why spasms happen or why we get these sensations or what use they have or even who first discovered it. Which brings us on to a whole other subject of how the Aneros and concept started. I mean; imagine a board of executives interviewing the guy that invented it. “We don’t quite understand what your are talking about, so show us how it works Mr. Aneros,” to which he responds by laying on the table, pulling his trousers and underwear down and demonstrating it; a weird and bazaar sales pitch if ever there was one.

I guess I didn’t know what I was expecting. As I explained to a mate of mine, you have to disconnect yourself from the usual sensations you get from having a wank. Get rid of all thought about it, it isn’t much like it and doesn’t happen in the same way. The orgasm you get could be sort of described like your ejaculatory one, but the way you handle it is very much a different kettle of fishes.
    I would say, don’t let the sensations of the spasms start too quickly, relax into it and let then build slower, don’t be too rushed and let it slide about and then a bit later get the muscles to push in and out slowly and breath comfortably. Again, don’t think about what you want to happen, don’t treat it like a wank. It does feel nice and erotic like you say to have it there and it is worth the wait.

Here’s a mind control idea:
    When you’re laying there, eyes closed, think of your body as a target, picture in your mind a series of concentric circles, all honing on the one spot inside that the Aneros is supposed to be touching. Like a little beacon deep inside you. Feel the tickles and don’t be too eager about them. Ride along, it’s the boss now, your mind and the rest of your body are the passengers. I spent too many hours pushing and pulling, when it’s not that necessary, again, I didn’t know what I was looking out for.
    What I felt happening is the contractions condensing down, so they went from the more throbbing to twitching; like how I wrote before, it’s a buzzing more or less, that’s the lovely sensation, that’s what makes me start to get hard, and when hard, then the buzzing/tickling get more intense. Then then the contractions go to a new level, more flowing I supppose.

By the way, I think Vaseline is the best, the water based lube seams to go a bit sticky and acts like a glue as the water in it evaporates. It seems to cling to your skin etc.

Also I should like to ask the fellers at Aneros, if our little friend is fitted with a microchip that is activated by your first ‘big o’, so upon your next session with it, and you are about to start having the lovely sensations, the phone rings?

Any ways, hope some of this is of use to you and others, I could ramble on for hours,

W x
  • Edit
    Dear Wavestar,
    Thanks for such a lengthy reply! I guess you know as well as I do how mystifying and ambiguous the Aneros can be coupled with its instructions for use...

I've also found Vaseline to be my lube of choice, its cheap and keeps everything well oiled so to speak.

The Aneros is strange- I haven't experienced the buzzing sensation you described. If I relax and let the involuntary contractions do their thing, me just being a passenger, they'll continue for some time. Often they will build into a crescendo, my body shaking uncontrollably- the Aneros grinding into me quite strongly. It feels exciting, like something big is around the corner- but then the feelings die down and eventually peeter out. I never get the kind of orgasmic, pleasurable feelings that would seem to lead to greater levels of pleasure. On a physical level, its all very bland...

I'll keep your own sucess story in mind and try a different approach. Thanks so much.