Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My Experience so far
  • tball
    I got an MGX about 2 months ago. So far, my experience has been very good but I haven't been able to achieve a Super-O just yet. At first, I wasn't able to even get involuntaries going even though I had some fairly pleasureable sessions.

Then, a couple of weeks ago I was able to achieve the involuntaries. I just rolled with it and soon found my whole body shaking. But alas, no "peak" or "orgasm" occured. It just eventually subsided.

Any advice on how to get there from here?

tBall
  • I'm only a newbie as well, having owned a Helix only a week. Still, with every passing day it keeps getting better. The sensations have grown stronger and stronger.

I've read a few posts here and all I can really do is echo what the experts have said. Relaxation, lots of lube, and don't try to make it happen. Just enjoy each new feeling for what it is. I haven't achieved a Super O either but there's no doubt in my mind that I will, it'll just take a little while. I think being comfortable with using the Aneros is a step in the right direction