Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• Well I should have made this purchase awhile ago. The first chance I had was last week and it performed amazingly. I also tried a new lube the topic of much debate on this forum. I was tired of relubing with the water based formulas. I have tried silicone based and for me these are to slippery and do not allow good contact with my perineum. I started out with my Maximus and had some great Super-O's with it. Then I inserted the Eupho. A big change is size but with the right grade of contraction this model is all over my prostate. It is very seductive as it leads you to the Super-O and once I started over the edge I could not stop having them. Usually I have small breaks in the O's I experience but not with this model. I was all over the bed wet with sweat drained from the orgasms. My heart was pounding I had the remove the Eupho to stop the Super-O's. Great model!!!!!

la
  • charliecharlie
    Hello luvinaneros.
    The Eupho sure is a terrific model. The first time I tried it, I thought I was going to jump out of my skin! Keep having fun.
    Charlie
  • BusterBuster
    Dear la,

I knew you would like it! Some people look at prostate stimulation with a "size matters" line of thinking. The Eupho proves that one wrong.

I am pleased to hear that you are happy with your latest purchase.

Buster
  • This model really hits my perineum spot better. Once I start orgasming I can not stop and the cycle continues over and over. It is very easy to manipulate also. This is one of it's great advantages IMO. I am shocked at how well this model preforms! My only regret is that it took me so long to purchase.

la
  • Edit
    just got mine, 2 4-5 minute orgasms with happy ending
  • flx
    I'm thinking of getting the Eupho myself, I know with my Helix the tab doesn't really make any contact unless I've contracted quite hard on it.

It sure looks like the Eupho has a more aggressive tab...
  • nood1963

Originally Posted By: flx
    I'm thinking of getting the Eupho myself, I know with my Helix the tab doesn't really make any contact unless I've contracted quite hard on it.

It sure looks like the Eupho has a more aggressive tab...

flx,

When I started the journey, I had the same issue with the tab on the Helix not getting enough contact, but at the same time I got the MGX. The tab on the MGX worked awesome. The tab on the Euphos grabs on really well for me. I have wonderful orgasms with the Euphos. Now, I have terrific sessions with the Helix. I have a suggestion for you. While using a stimulator and after it becomes fully inserted. Take your fingers and massage right around where the tab makes contact. This gives the area so much more stimulation and it feels great. I have to say using different stimulators really helped me succeed with the Helix. Good Luck, Nood
  • flx,

The perineum tab on the Eupho is slightly longer that the Helix. The part that is longer is after the tab makes the turn toward your perineum. It is still the same distance from the base of the unit. This longer length does provide greater contact with my perineum. The Eupho is by far the most mobile in my collection. With the right degree of manipulation it provides a long lasting Super-O ride.

la
  • nood1963
    Hey la,

Your description of the two stimulators is perfect. I myself have Super-o rides which are truly remarkable with the Euphos. Can't wait to get the up-grades....Nood
  • Yes indeed I am looking forward to the Progasm. I sounds as if it will be one great addition to the product line.

la