Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

At a stand still
  • Taurus
    Hi Everyone,

I've had my aneros for almost 6 months now and I'm at a complete stand still, shortly before the 3 month point I had my first major break through, after that things went quite well for a while and then it went down hill from there and I really don't know what to make of the whole situation, I get some p-waves every now and then while using the aneros and that's it, nothing more.

I'm actually finding that I get better results without my aneros, if I practice relaxing and breathing I get to a point where I'm actually shaking and there are some good feelings but I never go over the edge, a few months back I had some strong waves using this method but it didn't last too long, it was almost equal to my first breakthough with the Helix at the 3 month point.

At present I'm using my aneros about 2 times a week, I've tried to avoid releasing the old fashion way in the hopes it may improve my sessions but nothing seems to help. One thing that's been noticably absent when I have the aneros in is that nice tingling feeling behind the scrotum and in the past this usually was a precursor to the more intense waves.

It seems that there's been a major detour in my journey and it's returned me to where I started and I can't seem to get going again. I've tried alternating between the Helix and Maximus, usually going a couple weeks each and I've thrown the MGX in now and then and nothing seems to help.

I don't know if this is just a bump in the road or if my prostate is saying that's all folks, which I really hope isn't the case.

The only thing I can really think of is that since I've been toying around with the feelings I get when I'm relaxed without having the aneros in, could that be why I'm not having any success when I have my aneros in?

Thanks

Taurus
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Taurus,

It has been a while! I am sorry to hear that you are having some set backs. I have had them as well and they can be extremly frustrating. What you do know is that you are capable of things greater than what you are experiencing now. I would imagine that is the biggest part of this problem. I am not an expert, but in knowing what you have reported in the past, I am sure that you will be able to pass this difficult spot. Maybe if you were to explore more about the sensations that you are having without the Aneros and build on that for a bit. Your mind has so much to do with these sensations, that maybe if you just work with some of the other techniques it would help. If you are able to progress more in this area and maybe just put your Aneros sessions on the back burner, you might be able to help yourself over this hump.

Good luck to you, I am sure that this will pass. Try to make the best of it and not get too worked up over it.

Buster
  • darwindarwin
    in case you aren't already aware of these ideas, you might try "soft palate nursing" as described in this forum (do a search on "palate"), KSMO (www.multiples.com), or the SlightestTouch (www.slightesttouch.com).

you can use any of these with or without the aneros.

darwin
  • Taurus

Originally Posted By: Buster
    Hi Taurus,

It has been a while! I am sorry to hear that you are having some set backs. I have had them as well and they can be extremly frustrating. What you do know is that you are capable of things greater than what you are experiencing now. I would imagine that is the biggest part of this problem. I am not an expert, but in knowing what you have reported in the past, I am sure that you will be able to pass this difficult spot. Maybe if you were to explore more about the sensations that you are having without the Aneros and build on that for a bit. Your mind has so much to do with these sensations, that maybe if you just work with some of the other techniques it would help. If you are able to progress more in this area and maybe just put your Aneros sessions on the back burner, you might be able to help yourself over this hump.

Good luck to you, I am sure that this will pass. Try to make the best of it and not get too worked up over it.

Buster

Hi Buster,

It sounds like you and I have been down similar paths in this journey, it seems that things go good for a while and then they totally bomb out.

As you said, all these set backs can be very frustrating, the biggest probem is that one doesn't know what to do next to get things going again, fortunatly I may be on to something, my last 2 aneros sessions have been a little more encouraging. I've been using my Maximus and playing around with the placement of the abutment tab and seem to have found a position where I finally started to get some of those old sensations again. I wouldn't be surprised if I missed my sweet spot completely, I've tried finding my sweet spot many times without any success so I'm hopeful that maybe I'm moving in the right direction now.

I'm planning on having a nice long session tomorrow night and am hopeful that maybe I can go a little further.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks

Taurus
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Taurus,

In my opinion, you are doing exactly what it is going to take....experimenting! Those setbacks can be so frustrating and I imagine that it is quite common. What is not common, I suppose, is the length of some of these setbacks. I have found that my setbacks come right after I have these huge strides in progress. That can only mean that my head is getting in the way. Keep us posted on your progress.

Have a great weekend.

Buster
  • Taurus

Originally Posted By: darwin
    in case you aren't already aware of these ideas, you might try \"soft palate nursing\" as described in this forum (do a search on \"palate\"), KSMO (www.multiples.com), or the SlightestTouch (www.slightesttouch.com).

you can use any of these with or without the aneros.

darwin

Hi Darwin,

I've looked into KSMO but haven't pursued it too much as it's a very verbal exercise and seeing that I don't have alot of alone time it really doesn't work too well for me.

Thanks for the other two tips, I'll check them out.

Taurus
  • Taurus

Originally Posted By: Buster
    Hi Taurus,

In my opinion, you are doing exactly what it is going to take....experimenting! Those setbacks can be so frustrating and I imagine that it is quite common. What is not common, I suppose, is the length of some of these setbacks. I have found that my setbacks come right after I have these huge strides in progress. That can only mean that my head is getting in the way. Keep us posted on your progress.

Have a great weekend.

Buster

Hi Buster,

Well, I bombed out once again on Friday night, there were no sensations what so ever so I gave up after about an hour. I followed your advice and continued experimenting with the Anerosless session the next day, the first time I tried it was just with breathing and I got some nice sensations but didn't go over the edge. Later in the day I tried again, at first I just started with breathing and thought for kicks I would add contractions although I didn't think this would help as it's normally a game stopper for me. To my surprise things really started to pick up, after about 1/2 hour of that I FINALLY went over the edge and it felt soooo good.

The only thing is that it wasn't a full body orgasm, my whole body was shaking and all but the sensations were totally confined to my penis and it didn't come as waves but a prolonged feeling which lasted about 20 to 30 seconds. It was nothing like my initial break through with my Helix, I was waiting for the whole body thing but it never happened, I'm not really sure what to make of it, one thing I know for sure is that I still do have a barrier in my mind, it seems that whenever I get close to something major something always happens to shut it down, hopefully I'm on the right track to bring that barrier down completely.

Now that I'm getting the hang of the Anerosless session, hopefully I can get these new found techniques to work with my Aneros.

Guess I'll find out tonight.

Have a good one.

Taurus
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Taurus,

That does certainly seem promising. There is more than one way to get there, and you have just proven that. It sounds as though you could get there even without an Aneros product present. Once you have a couple of those sessions, then you re-introduce the Helix or what ever into the mix, you should be completely back in business. I have wondered when I have read yours and other posts whether the writers concentrate too much on that pressure on the prostate and the perenium. If your pc and sphincter muscles are in shape, you are supposed to be able to apply pressure with those movements. I know that my pc/sphincter muscles still need better strengthing than I have now. There is no other way to explain how you can do these subtle contractions and some concentrated breathing and be able to get the ball rolling.

Good luck with this venture and keep us posted of your progress.

Have a good week.

Buster