Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Silicone Caulk
  • I found out if you put some G.E. clear silicone caulk on the end of the tab this takes alot of the pressure off the pressure point. Let it dry for about 15 hours. I made the silicone pretty thick (but very neat). It also makes the andros not go in as far. This hits the right spot for me. I can sleep throughout the night with it in. Never felt anything like this before. Very nice!!!
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: saugatuck
    I found out if you put some G.E. clear silicone caulk on the end of the tab this takes alot of the pressure off the pressure point. Let it dry for about 15 hours. I made the silicone pretty thick (but very neat). It also makes the andros not go in as far. This hits the right spot for me. I can sleep throughout the night with it in. Never felt anything like this before. Very nice!!!

Even easier, place the bulb of an eye dropper over the tab.

• Originally Posted By: Spelunker

Originally Posted By: saugatuck
    I found out if you put some G.E. clear silicone caulk on the end of the tab this takes alot of the pressure off the pressure point. Let it dry for about 15 hours. I made the silicone pretty thick (but very neat). It also makes the andros not go in as far. This hits the right spot for me. I can sleep throughout the night with it in. Never felt anything like this before. Very nice!!!

Even easier, place the bulb of an eye dropper over the tab.

Will it stretch to the seze of the tab?
  • I am talking about the perineum tab.