Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Used only for Draining and a question
  • quella
    I was wondering if people would recommend this product if one is not interested in the aspect of a Super-O, but rather just as a tool to drain the prostate witout penial stimulation. It is a means of self-deptival of penial stimulation ejaculations. It seems that this product may be overkill for this process. If so, could you recommend other tools, or would you use this for that purpose? It is a need to be performed sols, so no tools that would require more then one person to accomplish the goal.

Secondly, a question I can't seem to find online searching that someone here may have the answer. Sometimes, not to often, when I wipe after using the bathroom, I have a single ejaculation of seamen (sometimes small and other time large). I was not sure if this was from PC stimulation or some other type of stimulation of the prostate. Anyone else have this happen, or know why it would happen?

This is my first post, so please be kind to me.
  • Edit
    Have you been draining yourself for a while now or at least attempting to? Because long term it can cause premature ejaculation or ejaculation with no stimulation. That may be why you ejaculate a little when you go to the bathroom.
  • quella
    I have not been draining at all, just more interested based on wat I read elsewhere about the process. It is more for orgasm denial, yet want to keep things functioning correctly. I was not sure if it was more caused because my prostate was full at those time, and I often can't repeat the experience when I try. Seems to come as a suprise when it happens.

I by no means was to disqualify this tool for the function I'm looking for, I was not sure if it was more then I really needed for the function I wanted. Thanks for your reply.

Quella
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: guest
    Have you been draining yourself for a while now or at least attempting to? Because long term it can cause premature ejaculation or ejaculation with no stimulation. That may be why you ejaculate a little when you go to the bathroom.

Huh? Are you saying using the Aneros causes premature ejaculation?
  • Edit
    Any comment on that?^^^
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Looks like there's a bit of a mix-up here. I believe that a "Guest" had made the statement that draining / milking can cause premature ejaculation. I have no information either way on that, but I can tell you that the Aneros itself, when used as directed, does not cause premature ejaculation. On the contrary, many users have reported better mastery of the ejaculatory response from their experience with the Aneros. It is important to note that the Aneros was not designed for milking/draining of the prostate.

BF Mayfield