Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

When and where do you do it?
  • This may be a stupid question, but when and where do most of the married guys use the Aneros? I have read many posts on the forum and have found all the info very helpful. I have seen B Mayfield suggest many times that the Aneros is best used alone to achieve the best results. I guess my question is do you guys use it when the wife is not around, sleeping beside you, in another room, or use it together? My wife seems to enjoy watching me use it but usually becomes very aroused which so far has resulted in my attention being turned to her. I have tried using it several times as she slept beside me but this is also a little distracting.I feel limited in the amount of movement and maybe being a little self concious about the deep breathing while she snores away.

I am not complaining about the wifes reaction because it has been pretty cool. I just want to have the best opportunity to get the most out of the Aneros as well.

• Originally Posted By: NEW GUY
    This may be a stupid question, but when and where do most of the married guys use the Aneros? I have read many posts on the forum and have found all the info very helpful. I have seen B Mayfield suggest many times that the Aneros is best used alone to achieve the best results. I guess my question is do you guys use it when the wife is not around, sleeping beside you, in another room, or use it together? My wife seems to enjoy watching me use it but usually becomes very aroused which so far has resulted in my attention being turned to her. I have tried using it several times as she slept beside me but this is also a little distracting.I feel limited in the amount of movement and maybe being a little self concious about the deep breathing while she snores away.

I am not complaining about the wifes reaction because it has been pretty cool. I just want to have the best opportunity to get the most out of the Aneros as well.

New Guy,
    First my wife has known about this wonderful "boy toy", as she calls the MGX, for about 9 months. I have had the MGX in house for about a year... I took BF Mayfield's comments about using the Anerous along as meaning it is easier to learn how to 'drive' them by yourself where your attention would remain focused on the feeling and sensations during a session. Better to learn how by yourself. I had to explain this to my wife as she was a little put out about my waiting to let her in on my secret.

Where?... Bed, Recliner, on the floor in front of the fireplace. Just about anyplace that is comfortable and I/we can relax.

When?... Well I don't feel any great demand to "Play" all the time. 4-5 times a month is wonderful. Most times it on the weekends stretched out in the recliner watching sportcasts. Something that is pretty mindless for me. I'm not a big sports fan but my wife is.

Wife... Since she has been introduced to my fun she has become pro-active in our enjoyment. In that she will tell me that I should "play" this afternoon or evening... Hmmm... She gets into the play in kind and joins the party. The whole time it becomes a circle of joy. I start this in turn gets her started. I have and 'O' and she has an 'O' and it can go like that for several hours. Both of us spent and happy.

I would have to say that probably our favorite place so far is flopped out in front of the fireplace. We have one of those queen size air matresses with a pillow top sheet and some huge pillows. Nice fire, a little wine and the evening is off to the races so to speak...

That should give you some ideas and be very gratefull that your wife is willing to join you in enjoying yourself. I'm more than sure that there are a lot of guys here that don't have their wives support for what ever reason.

Paul
  • (this post was edited 2007-02-08 21:28:21)

Thanks for your response Paul it sounds like your wife is pretty open and encorages you to pleasure your self. This is all new to me and my wife in fact I just bought her first vibrater about 3 months ago and we have been off to the races. I think sometimes she may think I have turned into some kind of sex freak because of all these new toys introduced in such a short time. So I have tried to slow things down a little and give her time to catch up.

I may need to give it a try in some less traditional places and positions to spend some time alone trying to figure it out.

• Welcome New Guy,

When I first started using the aneros it was difficult to try and find alone time. It is great that your wife like mine is very understanding and enjoys the pleasure we obtain from the aneros. I found early on that the best time for me alone was during the afternoon. I was home early from work no chance of being disturbed. A quick preparation and I am off to prostate bliss. I did this 3-4 times per week usually 30-45 minutes and it has paid off very well. It makes your longer sessions more productive and now if I know my wife and I are going to fool around I will have already had a few Super-O's while she is bathing. The other way I have found to have some good semi self time is to get into bed with my wife get out the toys and watch her masturbate while I use the aneros. It takes a great deal of trust and understanding and your marriage will grow. The great benefit of this is it's extremely erotic at least to me. When I first started the more turned on my mind was afforded me easier Super-O's.

la
  • Thanks guys, I am in the same shoes when it comes to having time alone. My wife does not work so when I'm home she's home. I may need to give her some cash and send her to the mall. LOL