Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

little response
  • 5 5'' and am using the sgx. Wanted to know why there was greater more pleaseurable sensation as I moved the Aneros around from side to side. In fact a strong sensation as I slowly removed and then reinserted.

Please advise.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    wjgk1200gt,

It's very common to feel pleasurable sensations if the Aneros is moved from side to side, after all, your prostate is comprised of two lobes. Furthermore, it is understandable that working the unit in or out is more intense as well, since the removal and reinsertion of the device provides some additional pressure.... manually.

The thing to bear in mind here however, is that for the massager to function properly it must be powered by your contractions only...not by manual intervention. There is no question that it will make for a lower intensity massage to begin with, however you have to know that the Super O is facilitated by subtle massage NOT by hammering. Although stronger massage may feel pleasant for some initially, after a short while ones prostate begins to get numb from it, requiring stronger and stronger intensity of contact to produce the same amount (this is sometimes called a negative feedback loop ). Such a situation can be dangerous as in some instances you come to a point where you might inflict damage and not know it.

The proper construction of a Super O follows a much subtler path, one that is represented by a positive feedback loop where anal, rectal, perineal and prostatic sensations combine to create a result that is essence greater than the sum of its parts.

If you are looking for greater stimulation from your SGX I would recommend trying some different positions. For example try lying on your side....in a fetal position. Make sure to try left and right sides as each will have a tendency to work a little more of the different lobe of your prostate. Try kneeling at the foot of you bed, with your head and torso on the bed and knees on the floor. Try on all fours. Try each of these for a minimum of 15 minutes and see if you don't pick up a different level of sensation along the way.

Cheers,

BF Mayfield