Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google
Switching to MGX
  • alexw
    Greetings,

I have been using the Helix for a few months now with limited success. I was considering buying the MGX and giving that a try. Does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks.

Alex

• Edit

Originally Posted By: alexw
    Greetings,

I have been using the Helix for a few months now with limited success. I was considering buying the MGX and giving that a try. Does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks.

Alex

I would highly recommend that you obtain the MGX. I originaly obtain the MGX and then obtained the Helix. Overall the I have obtained better results with the MGX. The MGX requires less lube, the tab enhances the experience and it's works better in that it pivots better then the Helix. The main advantage of the Helix so far has been if I'm climbing it only requires a slight amount of contraction to kept it going.
  • Edit
    I purchased the MGX about a week ago and am really happy with it - more intense feelings than the Helix for me. I wonder if I should now add the Eupho to my collection...:)

Alex