Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• Buster,

Just wanted to let you know I ordered my Eupho today. I did order it online which was very easy to do. I will keep you posted on my experience with it. I used the Maximus again last night with very similar results. I think my regular use of the MGX and the Helix has increased the strength of my PC muscles making manipulation of the Maximus very easy. I can not explain how quickly it produced involuntary contractions and how strong they are now that I am familiar with prostate/anal stimulation. When I first started using the Maximus I had a difficult time sensing any movement with it. It made great contact with my prostate and I just got into the routine of using it with my wife during sex. Which is always awesome. Do you find yourself cycling between the various models? I am glad I revisited the Maximus this weekend. It is my new favorite for the time being. Can't wait to try the Eupho. Variety is the spice of life.

la
  • BusterBuster
    Hey la,

You will not be sorry about your purchase. I am anxious to hear how you like it.

I have had some experience with the Maximus myself. It is by far the best model to have in place during a penile orgasm/ejaculation. It does drain it out. I have not had major session with the Maximus exclusively in quite some time. Your conversation about it makes me re-think it though.

I dont know if I ever do two sessions in a row with the same model. Earlier in my journey, I actually found it helpful to switch to another model during my sessions. I found that feeling the newness of the next model was a big turn on. Note to self: I should try that again as well. The clean up has been a big part of my getting away from that. Besides, when I started having Super O's, it didnt seem like I needed to switch.

You just have me thinking...................