Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

First Experience - With Questions
  • Hello one and all,

I have been considering the purchase of the Aneros for quite some time, and yesterday I took the plunge! I was soo excited to get home with my new toy and give it a try. I took my time, read the instructions that come with the Aneros MGX, as well as read carefully through the instructions/tutorial thats on this website. In short, I wanted to make sure I was following all of the steps first, before experimenting with changes along the way that would get my body more "in-sync" with the Aneros, thus acheiving better results.

I relaxed using the breathing excercises, which for me were very effective as my stress level is high right now with demands from work. I relaxed for a full 15 to 20 minutes after lubing up with a Generous amount of KY Jelly, inserted before the Aneros took its rightful place. I have to say that insertion of the MGX is quite easy and quite pleasurable in itself! I immediately noticed the pressure on my perineum, as well as the sensation on my prostate. I was in bed, lying on my left side with both legs up towards my chest ( as directed by the website tutorial). After completely relaxing, I noticed that my body adjusted to the presence of the Aneros quite well, and it felt "welcome" in a way. I dont know, I cant really describe it. I felt tingly in the base of my spine and hips, as well as a light sense of Euphoria. And this is BEFORE I started the sphincter contractions! Amazing! I started to contract the muscles around my anus, to see how light or intense i should go, experimenting along the way a little bit. Soon, I found that my breath was short, and I was sweating a bit. I felt captive in a way, almost powerless as the contractions continued my body literally took over! I decided to let go a little and see what would happen next. Well, the sensations of being powerless become more and more intense, I felt light headed, short of breath almost not knowing where I was, what time it was or anything else that conscious thought would require. After that, I could feel a building sensation, pulsing in my penis ( which was bigger, and fuller than I have ever seen or felt it in my life thank you), I knew something was going on, and to just go for the ride.

After a few minutes, I felt a warm sensation build in my hips, and anal areas, my body was still contracting involuntarily so again, I was a mere passenger along for a very pleasurable ride! The sensation build and built, and along the way I noticed I was leaking pre-cum in a flowing stream. I have never had this happen, I normally get a few drops here and there before cumming, but to have a noticable stream of pre-cum fluid literally "pour" out? Unbelievable!! A few more minutes pass, and at this point I feel lighter than air, waves of pleasure and heat wash over me as I just layed in the same position as I started in. Then I came. HARD. When I say buckets of cum, I literally mean BUCKETS of cum. For a second there, I stopped breathing, for fear of missing any of this awesome feeling. So powerful too. Wow.

After I came down, I was trembling, just shaking. My hair was wet with perspiration and I was completely exhausted. I looked at my watch, and noticed, with relaxation time included, that my first session lasted about 50 minutes or so. I cleaned up, and went to bed with a lingering feeling of pleasure in my perineum and prostate. I felt so good when I went to sleep that I had the best nights sleep in Months. Months!!

I have to admit that this is the best sexual experience I have ever had. EVER. My only mistake is not getting the Aneros MGX Sooner. My girl is out of town on business, so I cant wait to use it while having sex with her, if its this good alone then I can only imagine what its going to be like with her.

Anyhow, onto my question. I have never had my prostate stimulated in anyway, both from a personal/sexual manner or medically speaking. I know it was an Orgasm I had, that much is obvious, but what kind of orgasm did I have?? A super-o perhaps??

IF anyone can shed light on this, i would appreciate it. I need all the help I can get on this new journey.

A converted soul...

jtenney

• B MayfieldB Mayfield
    jtenney,

What you have described sounds more like a traditional orgasm in that there was an ejaculation. However, some of the sensations that you reported, particularly the lighter than air pleasure waves and heat washing over you are consistent with pleasure waves both before and during a Super O.

The question I have is, was there ANY penile contact (direct or indirect) taking place during this time. If the answer is yes, this was likely a wonderful high magnitude traditional orgasm . If the answer is no, you may have had a elusive experience indeed......the hands free orgasm. A traditional orgasm yes, but one that is anally and prostatically triggered....a Super T if you will.

Cheers,

BF Mayfield
  • BF Mayfield,

the experience I had was without any touching of the penis what so ever. I was both shocked and amazed myself when it happened, as I didnt think that was possible. To say I was exhausted was an understatement, I was physically and mentally drained. It was an experience that I will never forget, and hope to not only duplicate but hope to build upon.

I tried my second experience today, did a 20 minute relaxation phase before the exercises. I notice some other more subtle reactions that were pleasurable but different in depth and complexity. The flow of precum that starts was the same, warming sensation that flows from your hips through the penis. I also experimented with how my body was positioned, and found that lying on my Right is more intense, and builds to an orgasm quicker than being on my left side. I just resigned myself to do what my body wants, concentrating on the subtleties of the massager. This is truly an amazing experience and I wish I had discovered the Aneros sooner, as I have been experimenting with anal play within the last year or so.

The second experience was great, leading to the same result as the first. The only differences between today and yesterday is that the time to orgasms ( I had several dry ones first) was quicker. Afterwards, I was exhausted, and a bit light-headed but felt wonderful, if not "glowing" when all was said and done. I love this thing. I do. Its my favorite now.

I hope that answers your questions. Thanks for the feedback.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield

Originally Posted By: jtenney
    BF Mayfield,

the experience I had was without any touching of the penis what so ever. I was both shocked and amazed myself when it happened, as I didnt think that was possible. To say I was exhausted was an understatement, I was physically and mentally drained. It was an experience that I will never forget, and hope to not only duplicate but hope to build upon.

I tried my second experience today, did a 20 minute relaxation phase before the exercises. I notice some other more subtle reactions that were pleasurable but different in depth and complexity. The flow of precum that starts was the same, warming sensation that flows from your hips through the penis. I also experimented with how my body was positioned, and found that lying on my Right is more intense, and builds to an orgasm quicker than being on my left side. I just resigned myself to do what my body wants, concentrating on the subtleties of the massager. This is truly an amazing experience and I wish I had discovered the Aneros sooner, as I have been experimenting with anal play within the last year or so.

The second experience was great, leading to the same result as the first. The only differences between today and yesterday is that the time to orgasms ( I had several dry ones first) was quicker. Afterwards, I was exhausted, and a bit light-headed but felt wonderful, if not \"glowing\" when all was said and done. I love this thing. I do. Its my favorite now.

I hope that answers your questions. Thanks for the feedback.

Man!

Frankly, based on this second post, it sounds like you've got everything going....Super O (as you've reported these "dry orgasms") and the Super T. What can I say....never having experienced a true hands free orgasm myself....I envy ya! Wow. From my observation it seems to be that some guys are wired for this, while others are not. Strangely though, those few guys that have posted on this in the past had been unable to achieve the dry orgasm. The "wet one" prevented it! I've been close many times and even been able to edge myself there on many occasions. But never a total hands-free from start to finish. Keep us up on your exploits, I'm sure that there are many here who will be interested in your progress.

Congratulations!

BF Mayfield
  • BusterBuster
    Hi jtenney,

Hit it out of the park on your first time, huh? Consider yourself quite fortunate! Sounds as though your first submission here in the forum should have been under the MY FIRST SUPER O sticky thread.

Congratulations.

Buster
  • First let me say congratulations. To have such an experience so quickly for a new user is great. I have had similar orgasms like you are describing and have posted once on the subject. Once I started having Super-O's I started finishing my sessions with a hands free ejaculation. This took some practice but just like the instructions state if you keep your scrotum pulled toward your perineum between your legs you will ejaculate and have a traditional orgasm without any penile stimulation. Then one night in the middle of a session I was very turned on watching an adult video and during a Super-O I look down and semen is just pouring from my penis. Not spurting like a traditional orgasm, my penis is completely flaccid my scrotum was relaxed I was not trying to have a hands free ejaculation. I was able to duplicate the experience but not with any consistency. So I then started practicing how I could have a Super-O and have semen not just clear cowpers gland secretions i.e. pre-cum come out of my penis without ejaculating. I usually have not ejaculated in 2-3 days. I like to have multiple Super-O's before I let this happen. I am on one side it really doesn't matter to me left or right. Some times my legs are both very close to my chest in a fetal position or I am on my side with my bottom leg almost straight and my upper leg flexed at the knee and slightly at the hip. During the Super-O I relax my pelvic musculature as if I was going to urinate and slightly bear down just like you do when you are urinating and putting force behind your stream. Don't worry you will not urinate unless your bladder is full. This is important in that the sensation you have as the semen comes out of your penis is very similar to urination but keep in mind I am in the middle of a Super-O so I am not paying real close attention to my penis at that moment. Then I contract my abdominal muscles and pull my pelvis closer to my rib cage. Just like I am doing a crunch on my side. Another analogy no pun intended is to do this movement like a cat arching its back. It is easier for me with my MGX than my Helix but I can produce this with both models. I have not tried it with my Maximus. I only use this model when my wife and I are having sex. I believe that the aneros is stimulating my seminal vesicles when I contract and arch my back around my pelvis. B. Mayfield and I discussed this in a previous post. Anyway it adds another dimension to the Super-O and hopefully this description of how I have been able to have wet and dry Super-O's will help someone.

la
  • BusterBuster
    Hey LA,

I have not seen a post from you in a while, I can see that things are going good for you. I am glad to see that.

This post here, and the one that you posted the the "Wifes Perspective" got me thinking. It has been a very long time since I have re-read the actual instructions that come from Aneros. I am not even 100% sure that I read the ones that come online that are far more descriptive. The part that got me to thinking about it was when you were explaining your experiences with hands free ejaculation. After going back and re-reading, sure enough, it is right there. Thanks for pointing that out. I have got some old techniques to try that I have not attempted since my first couple of weeks of this journey. That was a long time ago. Thanks for the insight.

Buster

For those of you that might be interested, the part of the online instructions that I am referring to here is as follows:

"Note: For best results, bend the knees close to the stomach, squeeze the scrotum between the inner thighs (you can cross your thighs to squeeze more) then stretch your legs so that the penis skin and the scrotum are pulled back toward the base. It seems like the penis itself is stretched out, increasing its hardness and sensitivity. You may feel some pleasurable tautness caused by the stress added to the skin. As you approach orgasm, you will feel a contraction-like movement within the testicles"
  • Buster,

I am glad that the information was useful. Last night I was able to produce the same type of experience with my Maximus. I changed my routine up just to see if it would produce the same type of semen release during a Super-O. As expected the Maximus did not let me down. I was suprised at how quickly I started having Super-O's and right after insertion the involuntary contractions started this was very erotic. I usually do not use my Maximus when I am alone but by wife was out of town so nothing ventured nothing gained. I hope other men are capable of learning this type of release during the Super-O as well as hands free ejaculation. These stimulators have opened up so many sexual avenues for me and my wife that I can not express my appreciation enough to the Aneros company and staff. The forum they provide is a excellent way to exchange thoughts and experiences. I know for a fact I would not be where I am today "sexually" without the forum. At the risk of sounding arrogant I think I could achieve this with any model they produce. Maybe it is time for me to purchase the Eupho and see. It has been over two years since I started using the aneros products and it just keeps getting better. I will definitely start using my Maximus more during my private time.

la
  • BusterBuster
    luvinaneros,

You dont have the Eupho?? That is an exceptional model! One that really brought the point home about having a different type of orgasm when the model had better freedom of movement. When I first got it, I thought "what the hell?" It was so thin compared to the other models. It really was a performer because it was able to really jump around. At least for me. I recommend it highly especially because you are so far along in your journey. I look forward to the new model. Two tabs? And bigger than the Maximus?

If you do get the Eupho, let us know how you like it. Hopefully, it just gets better.

Buster
  • (this post was edited 2007-01-28 17:19:39)

It sounds like I need to add it to my collection. All the posts on it clearly state it provides superior movement. Lame excuse but work keeps me so busy a whole year and a half has went by and I still have not purchased it. I will keep you posted on my experience after I receive it. Thanks for the insight.

la