Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Thinking of getting one...
  • Rick
    Hello,

new to all this, but (pardon the pun) have some questions as usual, I am not looking for the dry orgasm, I need to be milked, is this going to help me do this without the need to manipulate my penis ?.

I have read a few reports on the forum, do you need an hour or so to get results, if so can these devices be worn under clothes or does the handle become a problem ?, or is it discreet enough to wear whilest swimming, can you sit down whilest wearing it?.

I look forward to hearing your comments.

Thanks for your help

Rick
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Rick,

Although the Aneros has been used for milking by some, it is not what the device was designed for, particularly if you are referring to manually expressing fluid from your prostate. When leaving the Aneros with your own anal contractions, it can gently milk Cowper's and prostate fluid in the course of a session and will certainly generate a great deal more volume for an ejaculation if that is a goal.

With regard to wearing it and sitting on it.....the handle makes it conspicuous and fairly uncomfortable. For this reason some have removed it altogether. In several weeks there will be a new Aneros model that will not have a handle per se which may make it a better candidate for your needs. This model is however considerably larger than any of the other devices.

BF Mayfield
  • BusterBuster
    "This model is however considerably larger than any of the other devices"

Larger than the Maximus? That is a scarey thought. On second thought, bring it on!

Have a good weekend everybody.

Buster
  • So how much longer do we have to wait for the new models? I can not wait to add them to my collection.

la
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    LA,

Unfortunately, there have been some production delays, but I've been assured that the first one, The Progasm should be available next month. Regarding my review, I've been waiting for a sample to test. Hopefully I'll see it this week. I'll be posting a report in the Next Generation Reviewed sticky thread above. I'm pretty eager to try it myself.

Stay tuned!

BF Mayfield

P.S. By way of a preview.....this model has two abutment tabs!

• Originally Posted By: B Mayfield

P.S. By way of a preview.....this model has two abutment tabs!

Is the second tab for the spot further up the penis - about half-way up the part of the penis root which has the scrotum attached to it? Sorry, I forgot what that one is called...

Best//WM