Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

1st an 2nd generation Aneros
  • msd
    I have bought the Helix, Maximus, and Eupho. They are without a doubt, the most amazing stimulating gizmo I've used. I must have figured it out, because I have had some absolutely gutteral, intense, orgasms I have ever had. There is nothing I can imagine delivering something like this.
  • TripperTripper
    msd,

Consider yourself a lucky dog.

Congratulations!

One of those 6.5% that succeed right out of the box. At least that is how it sounded....maybe elaborate on how long it took you to succeed.

For the benefit of others including myself, maybe describe your technique, position, and model that worked for you.

Trip
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Tripper
    msd,

Consider yourself a lucky dog.

Congratulations!

One of those 6.5% that succeed right out of the box. At least that is how it sounded....maybe elaborate on how long it took you to succeed.

For the benefit of others including myself, maybe describe your technique, position, and model that worked for you.

Trip

They say not to manually manipulate the toy. I slowly pull on the toy, just enough to clear the channel, so as to be able to use my sphincter to draw it back in. In other words; I use the handle to extract the toy just enough to be able to bring it back in, without losing it, so that I can squeeze it back in to rub the prostate right. I wish I were able to demonstrate but don't know how. Each toy has it's own unique quality. I actually use all three, depending on what I wish to accomplish. Well, I know what it is I wish to accomplish, what I'm saying is that I experience different results. Do I make any sense?
  • StevieG
    Glad to hear your enjoying your 3 Aneros...lol...that's almost sounds like 3 Amigos :)

How do you find, or would you describe, the sensations generated by the Helix as compared to the others you own ?