Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

new guy seeks advice
  • jaycee
    (this post was edited 2007-01-05 09:45:34)

Please please please give me some advice,
    I've ordered an aneros maximus, would really appreciate any advice on the best way to gain results,some experiance with toys and stretching but would like to experience tap like flow of prostate liquid and get the best results. I'm worried that the expereience i've had of rear end play (solo) will negate some of the aneros effects - what do you think? Can anybody give me any advice, thanx jaycee
  • TripperTripper
    jaycee,

I think you just have to try it. Then, tell the forum what you feel. Good luck!

Trip
  • BusterBuster
    Hi jaycee,

It will be interesting to see how it goes with the Maximus. I have not heard of too many people who started off with that model, but that doesn't mean that it will hold you back at all. Be sure to keep us posted on your progress.

Buster
  • jaycee
    Hi Trip and Buster,

Thanx so much for the interest, I've now tried the maximus once and for two hours following the instructions. But sad to report little result!!
    Will try again tonight but feel I may not be able to enjoy wonderful secret that some can access from the aneros.
    Do you have success with one, where does the prostate lay, ie how far up from the 'hole' towards the balls.Should i have purchased the Helix as it is more angled?
    Do you think that it only works for guys that haven't played with stretching toys (as i have), what do you think?
    would really appreciated your comments along with anyone else who would be kind enough to comment.
    regards Jaycee
  • charliecharlie
    Hey Jaycee,
    You must be more patient. Don't go out and buy another unit just because you did not get instant results. This is a journey of self exploration. Slow down and enjoy the new things you are about to encounter.
    I was new to anal play when I started, but I really do not think that your prior experience will in any way hinder your ability to enjoy the Aneros. You may even have a head start with muscle tone. Good luck and Chill.
    Charlie
  • BusterBuster
    Charlie is right Jaycee, slow down! I am sure that you have read in this forum that there are some guys (like me for example) that went months and did not experience anything. My intention here is not to discourage you, but to say that you must give it some time. There are many possible combinations to what locks this up for most men. I dont know why. My guess is that the Maximus is hitting the spot that it needs to. Probably with more force than any of the other models due to its size. In my opinion, what the Maximus seems to lack is not an ability to contact the right areas, but the ablility to move as freely as the other models. I am glad that I own one myself.

I think you can make it work, but you need to give it some time. Your work WILL be rewarded.

Buster
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Jaycee,

Some anal vets do have a bit of a challenge when confronting a device that is somewhat diminutive as compared to what they are used to. Two factors come into play here: 1) Guys who have a penchant for large toys commonly desire the sensation of "fullness" or being "filled" that these toys afford, and 2) A long history of large insertions can compromise anal and PC muscle tone.

In the first instance, one must shift their focus onto a different kind of sensation; one that comes from direct and gentle prostate massage as is yielded by the Aneros. The subtleties of this kind of stimulation might be ignored by those who are accustomed to larger fare. So it is best to take it slow and easy and give it some time and really focus on what is going on. Visualize as you contract....become aware of these subtle sensations. Gradually these sensations will build for you.

In the second case, a loss of muscle tone, may require PC exercises and an abstinence from larger objects for some time. Within a month or so a new even larger Aneros model will be introduced that may have some impact on this as well.

Would the Helix have made a difference? Possibly, the design is slightly more aggressive than the Maximus and the unit is more responsive overall. But if the issue is one of muscle control, the difference may have been negligible

BF Mayfield

• jaycee
    (this post was edited 2007-01-08 06:01:47)

Hi guys,

I am so surprised and pleased at the response and advice that you all have offered, what a fantastic forum of kind, like minded people! - thankyou all.
    Will take onboard all of your thoughts and slow the whole expectation thing down, last night whilst kneeling, seemed to get some deep inside tingling and subsequent spasms of the anus, but had trouble keeping the aneros in at that point. Once re-inserted i could't get back to that place again. I wonder though, if this feeling was the start of the way forward!!
    Is it usual for newbies to kill the feeling by doing the wrong thing or trying too hard at the wrong moment?
    regards Jaycee.
  • nood1963
    Jaycee,

Practice makes perfect. Your up-cumming sessions will of course be better and more successful. One learns new and different things everytime. Experiment and go with the flow. Enjoy. Nood.
  • jaycee
    (this post was edited 2007-01-10 02:05:02)

(this post was edited 2007-01-10 02:03:02)

(this post was edited 2007-01-10 02:01:00)

(this post was edited 2007-01-10 01:57:00)

(this post was edited 2007-01-10 01:54:35)

(this post was edited 2007-01-10 01:53:49)

Guys, Guys, Guys, I have been missing out!!!!!!
    Talk about third time lucky,I would really like to know from you whether what I experienced was just (slight understatement) a dry orgasm, or whether i'd managed a form of super 'o'.
    Last night with plenty of time on my hands I relaxed on all fours, resting my stomach on a pile of pillows, working with all of your kind advice in mind, I gently worked up to a point of concentrating every fibre of my body to just contracting and keeping the maximus from expelling.
    The concentration was beyond intense, the tingling in my groin grew into amazing distant butterflies deep inside me (to start with I wasn't even sure if I was dreaming them), these internal unfamiliar feelings grew and grew, my legs and groin area started to shake.
    I needed to thrust gently forward and now felt the maximus pushing against a hard point inside (prostate?) as it was forced forward, this furthered to internal tinglings that were welling up through my abdomen in joyus waves.
    The shaking of legs and lower region was not under my control and the most intense concentration of holding the maximus in, seemed to not be needed anymore, it was as if that whole area of my body went numb, at this point i felt that i should completely relax ( could you to tell me if that was correct please or was it too soon) after a few seconds a strange calm washed up through my lower body and abdomen, then with several waves of pure ecstasy I felt as if a non existent liquid was pulsing deep inside that lower region, it lasted for four or five slow pulses.
    So going from the most intense concentration and muscle tense shaking within a few minutes I felt like i was in a floating relaxed giggly state with a type of rising glow inside - I didn't know these feelings existed, and the state of relaxation afterwards was quite frankly an altered state of mind.
    All of this occurred with out any thoughts to, or activity from my penis, this experience was far beyond that!!!!
    Your advice pushed me on, if it wasn't for your help I would have given up, now though I have moved onto a higher plane of awareness - thanks to you. Please please let me know your thoughts, regards Jaycee
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Jaycee,

Sounds like a Super O to me. Congratulations! Remember, these come in all shapes and sizes. As you gain more familiarity you will gain more control of the experience also. In time you will be able to influence intensity and duration. At this point, you will likely want to replicate the original experience. It is important to remember to remain open, as many users find the subsequent events are not necessarily identical to the first. As hard as it may be...try to keep expectation at bay.

Enjoy!

BF Mayfield
  • TripperTripper
    Jaycee,

Makes me want to dust off the Maximus and try the Jaycee "pillow" position! Congratulations on your success.

Trip
  • jaycee
    Hey guys,

Need a little more advice, have been making steady progress each night-able to find a slightly different experience.
    Hovever, last night whilst in a squat position i had what I can only describe as an anal ejaculation of huge proportion.I was a liitle nervous, as much liquid streamed out of my anus. The liquid was thick and gooey, I've never read of this on these threads, please can you tell me what happened? thanx jaycee
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Jaycee,

First a question: did you "rinse out" prior to this session by any chance?

BF Mayfield
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Jaycee,

The first thing that came to mind was that you expelled the lubricant that you injected before your session. I dont know if you even used any lubricant, but that what initially came to mind.

I cant imagine what else it would be besides the obvious that Mr. Mayfield already was alluding to.

Buster
  • TripperTripper
    Jaycee,

I would actually take it as a positive. Expelling any remaining content in the rectum area will facilitate the Aneros movement.

Remember from Physics 102, two objects can not occupy the same space at the same time. Of course, the Aneros is probably considered Quantum Mechanics and traditional physics may not apply.

Re-insert the Aneros and you may have improved Aneros activity.

Trip

• jaycee
    Cheers guys,

Good advice as usual,

regards Jaycee