Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Question about lubrication aplicator / syringe
  • Hello,

I have just purchased some products from the site (massegers and lubricants), but I forgot to order the aplicator they are offering on the site (the syringe). I haven't got the package yet, but I think he was already sent.

My question is: If I don't posses that aplicator, is there another good method to lubricate the massager and, especially, the rectum? I think the massager is not hard to lubricate, but I don't imagine exactly how can I lubricate the rectum deep inside.

Thanks a lot.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Frankly, it is not necessary to lubricate deep into the rectum. This prelubrication as we like to call it here in the forum is really supplemental lubrication only. The fact is that when one applies lubrication to the Aneros itself, no matter how much is used, a certain amount of it is squeezed off as it passes though the anus. The prelubrication technique offers a little extra wetness inside the rectum where it will not dry out as readily.

With regard to a substitute for the applicator, go to your neighborhood pharmacy and ask for an infant medicine dropper. Many times you can get them for free....if not, they are available and fairly inexpensive. There is a bulb end of the dropper that may be removed to add lubrication and for clean up afterwards.

BF Mayfield
  • Thank you very much for the reply. I will see what I can do...

M.A.
  • paolo

Originally Posted By: MarcuAlin
    Hello,

I have just purchased some products from the site (massegers and lubricants), but I forgot to order the aplicator they are offering on the site (the syringe). I haven't got the package yet, but I think he was already sent.

My question is: If I don't posses that aplicator, is there another good method to lubricate the massager and, especially, the rectum? I think the massager is not hard to lubricate, but I don't imagine exactly how can I lubricate the rectum deep inside.

Thanks a lot.

There ae several advices given the last years. I will repeat mine of last year

I use a small cheap medical 5 cc syringe, and have fit a small piece of 5 cm smooth electric wire to it (5 cms long, 2 inches), of which i have removed the two inner cores with the copper threads. fits pefectly,is flexible, costs zero, replaceable, very comfortable. Use a small piece of fine sandpaper to make the tube of the syringe a bit rough, it will fit better.

i use 4 cc XY Jelly lube, and i coat the MGX or Helix coated with petr. jelly. It lasts the whole night (4-6 hours) , no irritations at all.