Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google
did i hjust have a dry orgasm?
  • ive used the aneros for about three weeks now averaging 30 minutes a session 3 times each week. typical session goes lilke this:

- insert and relax for 5 minutes
    - slowly tighten internal muscles
    - muscles tighten and start spasming, penis becomes very hard
    - spasms continue for two minutes
    - slight pleasure in sphincter and prostate

is this spasming a dry orgasm?
    what should i do next?

much obliged
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: jibjab
    ive used the aneros for about three weeks now averaging 30 minutes a session 3 times each week. typical session goes lilke this:

- insert and relax for 5 minutes
    - slowly tighten internal muscles
    - muscles tighten and start spasming, penis becomes very hard
    - spasms continue for two minutes
    - slight pleasure in sphincter and prostate

is this spasming a dry orgasm?
    what should i do next?

much obliged

If you have to ask... I'd say you had no orgasm. But I am just learning the Aneros thing myself and haven't gotten to what I'd call a climax yet. I've only owned the MGX for a month, and I've used it about twice a week.

What I've learned so far is:

Lubrication matters. I've tried things from Vaseline to Astroglide, and my best sessions have been when using Crisco. Not sure if there's a reason that wouldn't be a wise choice, though...

Just because you do the same thing exactly the same way doesn't mean you'll get the same result. What seems like it really is getting you somewhere doesn't do much the next time you try it.

What has taken me the furthest is this: Get some Crisco inside you. Lubricate the Aneros well. Stick it gently in. Take it out and lubricate it again and stick it in. Lie on your right side, right leg almost straight, left leg bent. Relax until you feel relaxed (more like 30 seconds than 5 minutes for me). On inhale, start squeezing the Aneros slowly in so that when your lungs are full, your butt muscles are squeezed as tight as possible. Exhale and start relaxing, and keep breathing while you are relaxing. I usually get one squeeze for every 2-4 inhale/exhale cycles, it takes that long for me to get completely relaxed again. Every time I squeeze the Aneros in, I pay attention to how the tip is moving inside me, where it touches and how it feels.

After 10-20 tense/relaxed cycles, I just relax. At this point I usually feel my heartbeat in my anus and how the Aneros conducts it into my prostate. It feels quite nice.

Then I start pushing the Aneros in very slowly, paying attention to how the tip inside feels. Once I get to a spot where it feels very nice, I hold it there. I usually get a little shaking from the hearbeat, and after a little while, my muscles can no longer hold completely still and the Aneros starts wiggling about a bit, which also feels nice. After a while, holding the Aneros still starts feeling tedious, and I relax again. Once I feel relaxed, I start moving the Aneros slowly in again, and again stop wheverever it feels nice. It's not always in the same spot as before. I hold it there, eventually my muscles start another thing on their own, and it feels nice -- until I feel tired with holding in one position, then I relax again. Little by little, things feel better and better, and my breath gets faster and heavier, and my body starts shaking all over. What surprised me is that even though I relax in between, it does not diminish the level of my enjoyment; on the contrary, it's almost as if the relaxation in between locks in the current level so that I can build on it on the next round.

I know there's something really good just around the corner, I just haven't been there yet. Where it has ended for me is, after about 45 minutes, I simply get tired, and I start wondering what time it is anyway, and can no longer concentrate. I am sure in a week or two I'll get my big reward.