Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Just a note from a newbie...
  • Null
    I purchased the Holiday special a week or two back, received it on Wednesday of this week, and like a kid in the candy store. I could not wait to try it out. Now, given that I'm a bi guy and have been around the block a few times, so to speak. Figured that I would give the Helix a spin, without getting to graphic... it aint all that durn big (just slightly larger than my thumb), but was the bigger of the the two (MGX being the other in the set) and I figured bigger is better. Well, long story short... I was not impressed.

No lights, no camera, no action. I was not amused to say the least, a hundred bucks down the drain. I could have had more fun with a bag of carrots, a tube of lube and a six pack.

So this evening I figured, what the heck, I'll give the little guy a shot. I'm sure that some of you guys know the drill, Friday night and no date LOL.

Decided to make an evening of it, nice dinner at home, relaxing soak in the tub and a couple of beers to loosen up. (ya, I know... alcohol tends to dull the senses, but I was bored.... give me a break).

Got myself freshend up... um an ummm rectal rinse, might not be pretty, but it sure makes things a lot more plesant in the long run and clean up is a lot less messy.

Ok... TMI...

Gave the MGX a go and what a DIFFERENCE. Granted, I did not see fireworks nor did the earth move. But... the feelings were great, some sort of warm tingle from toes to nose that lasted the whole session (about an hour).

Seems like the MGX hits just the right spots (for me at least)! So, don't give up guys... it may just be a matter of finding the right tool for the job. Who would have thunk, sometimes smaller IS better!!

I can't wait until I can see stars LOL, take care all and remember to always play safe.

-=-N-=-

PS sorry about all the speeling errors. I reely aint as dum I seam to bee LMAO
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Null,

As you have found, size is only important in the relation of the location of your various body parts.

I was initially unimpressed with the Helix as well. As has been said before, dont distress over it, you will definately use it again with much different results. Based on your results so far, I guess I would zero in on the MGX for now. You are so much further ahead than me and many others were at your stage. Embrace it and keep moving forward. It is a trip!

Take it easy and welcome to the fray.

Buster
  • Null
    Howdy Buster and thanks for the welcome!

I was a bit irked with the results from the Helix at first, but figured it was no big deal. Although at first I was a bit disapointed, ok...ok, I was pissed LOL. It just was not hitting the right spots as every guy is built a bit different.

I gave the MGX another go over the weekend, but honestly was not in the right 'mind set' for a lengthy session. Relaxation does seem to be a key point, at least for me. None the less, it was still a very nice experience and I do plan on setting aside some 'quality time' for another session very soon :)

N