Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Wonderful Video Recommendation
  • TripperTripper
    (this post was edited 2006-12-14 21:08:03)

To all,

This video is just outstanding. Shows: mulitiple orgasms (female), involuntaries, important sexual points/muscles, removing body tension, and loving participants.

Many similarities with the Aneros approach and results.

You can download via bittorrent. Video is: Squirting Orgasms - How To.avi

One source of the video is: http://bmtorrents.net/browse.php?search=Squirting+Orgasms+-+How+To.avi&cat=0

I can't recommend this enough.

Tripper

EDIT: I should explain a little bit more clearly. Some folks on the web (not this forum) had mentioned this video was on a BBC documentary while others say it is a training video centered around the female g-spot. The PC muscles are shown along with the importance of relaxation and reducing any tension. I have never seen uncontrolled full body orgasms....and these are clearly real, full body, uncontrollable, and mulitiple orgasms. From some of the Aneros forum threads, I have read that a few successful users have had convulsions which sound similar. To me, it shows the potential rewards to either male or female of the multiple orgasmic approach.

• Edit

Originally Posted By: Tripper
    To all,

This video is just outstanding. Shows: mulitiple orgasms (female), involuntaries, important sexual points/muscles, removing body tension, and loving participants.

Many similarities with the Aneros approach and results.

You can download via bittorrent. Video is: Squirting Orgasms - How To.avi

One source of the video is: http://bmtorrents.net/browse.php?search=Squirting+Orgasms+-+How+To.avi&cat=0

I can't recommend this enough.

Tripper

Could you upload it to http://xtube.com/ I think if you did that many more people would have access to the video. Just a thought.
  • TripperTripper
    FleshJoe,

I would have but it is actually a full CD: 700MB. I don't think the video sites you mention take extended movies/videos. The video site you mention has 10 seconds up to a few minutes of individual videos. I will check again to confirm just in case.

But, the bittorrent sites these days are pretty fast. With DSL you can download 700MB overnight.....or faster.

Try it...you'll love it. And, if you are married, your wife will worship you. This is the first video I have seen that shows real full body orgasms (except for the short ST video that was referenced in this forum sometime ago)......which I imagine is exactly the same physical reaction for many males on the Aneros forum. The recipient in the video has the rosiest of complexions and personalities after the multiple and full body orgasms. It would be interesting on this forum for the experts to view this video and let us know if the physical responses in the video are close to what they experience with the Aneros.

Damn good training video for male and female!

Tripper

• Edit
    Thanks you, found the torrent and downloading it now.
  • Edit
    Very interesting 30 minute video. Too much talking and not enough action, but hey :)

• TripperTripper
    Hey FleshJoe!

Put the 7 minutes of uncontrolled full body orgasms on a closed loop video, insert your Maximus, and grab your fleshlight. Your eyes should cross at about the 3.2 minute mark.

Please enjoy!

Tripper

• Edit
    LOL Tripper I'm gonna try that tonite, w/o the FleshLight, see how long I last :)
  • Edit
    Always helpful as usual but -our dear friend Tripper- how does, as you said, this video might be helpful for us -sad males- to reach those convulsions?
    I am still trying to reach heaven with aneros. In ten times used maybe in two occations I have felt something more than peculiar but I am still searching so any help from forum's members like you are welcome.

I am going to wacth the video with my wife tonight and we bought a feeldoe slim for both of us as Christmas gift.

Be more generous and explain us what males can learn from that video.

Thanks a lot. At least I can give to my wife a wonderful trip but, when will be my turn?

greetings from Galicia
  • TripperTripper
    xepinho,

Here is what will happen:

...watch the video with your wife
    ...do everything for your wife that is taught in the video
    ...you will completely forget about yourself in watching your wife's enjoyment
    ...your wife will then be completely under the spell of your master touch
    ...Under that spell, you will be so relaxed and no longer expecting or needing the Aneros super o
    ...Then on Tuesday the 16th of January when you are not expecting it, your wife will lovingly insert your favortie Aneros model
    ...You will both enter nirvana together hand in hand

All because from the video:

...you both now know that the human body has inherent in it the capability for much higher levels of sexuality
    ...within the male and female the wiring is pretty much the same. it only needs to be rediscovered in a supportive environment. You are fortunate to have two supportive networks...this forum...and your wife.

Enjoy to the fullest. You can thank me later.

Tripper

• Hello.

I can cut it and upload the clip if anybody doesn't want to download via the torrent.

My question here is, is it possible to have the things shown in the video with the Aneros or not?

I often feel jealous of what females can achieve.
  • TripperTripper

Originally Posted By: Windforce
    Hello.

I can cut it and upload the clip if anybody doesn't want to download via the torrent.

My question here is, is it possible to have the things shown in the video with the Aneros or not?

I often feel jealous of what females can achieve.

Windforce,

We await the feedback and confirmation from the experts. It does look inviting though doesn't it?

Tripper

• (this post was edited 2006-12-17 11:59:24)

I uploaded a 7 minute clip at 26 MB here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kiutgp

Though only 38 people can download it per day from that link

I didn't upload to Xtube yet, because I'm afraid they will delete or ban because it is copyrighted.
  • Edit
    Whoa.

Best...Video...Ever.

Can anyone with a wife/girlfriend confirm similar results.
  • Edit
    Actually, I would purchase this if it was on DVD.

Anyone know who made it and how to buy it?
  • TripperTripper
    AussieCam,

During the video, he mentions a web site but I couldn't hear it clearly. It is a super video and the female participant is quite nice. Also, as he mentions, it takes time and effort to prepare the female to be able to orgasm but once that effort is complete, she is putty in his hands. Very willing putty. For some reason, I think most women either don't know about the g spot, don't believe it, or don't wish to try it. Of course, most males are not as effective or supportive as the narrator in the video either.

Windforce,

You picked a very nice piece of the video to share. Many thanks.

Tripper

• Edit
    Well could you do me favour and tell me how this BitTorrent thing works.

I have no clue how to do it.
  • BusterBuster
    That is funny Aussie Cam, I was thinking the same thing. Feeling kind of old actually.

Buster
  • TripperTripper
    Aussie, Buster, and others,

No problem. My pleasure. Good to learn since there will be many more excellent videos and also legally/commercially, DVD first run movies are being offered most recently.

On the web go to http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

Then download the Azureus bittorrent software and also the Java software. There are other bittorrent brands out there but this is a good one.

Once you have these programs on your PC/MAC, then click on the web site I gave earlier in this thread. You may have to register on the bittorrent site by giving an email address and ID like AussieCam.

Then download the bittorrent of the video shown in this thread. Dependent on your personal DSL speed, it could take only a few hours.

It will be an AVI file which is common on the bittorrent sites. Most video software will play it.

Let me know if you need more help. Please enjoy yourselves.

Tripper
  • Edit
    The bittorrent thing is easy. I have downloaded the video and it took 3-4 hours on my DSL.
  • Edit
    Windforce, thanks for putting up that sample. Since you offered I was wondering if you can put up the entire clip at rapdidshare.de or rapidshare.com ? Judging by the popularity of the clip, I think you will get a free pas to rapidshare which should be useful :)

If you're interested in any particular clip/movie, I would be happy to reciprocate.

Thanks,
    Dave
  • Edit
    I downloaded it and couldn't get it to work on any of the video players I have. It plays audio but no video.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Try DivX for playing the video. Originally I downloaded it only to find a blank screen. Once I installed a current version of DivX it played with no problems.

BF Mayfield
  • TripperTripper

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield
    Try DivX for playing the video. Originally I downloaded it only to find a blank screen. Once I installed a current version of DivX it played with no problems.

BF Mayfield

Brian (and other Aneros experts),

I wonder if you could comment on whether or not males using the Aneros can achieve anything like the whole body orgasm, multiple orgasms, involuntaries, and stratespheric sexual bliss that the female subject obviously achieved in the video? For males is it primarily an internal set of feelings or will it also be more physical similar to the female result? And, yes, I know males and females are quite different and that male to male differences can be significant also. But, in general, can a male respond very much the same way as the female in the video?

Thanks for any comments (or confirmation of this possibility).

Tripper
  • Edit
    guys, can anyone put this video up on any other filehosting service ?

thanks,
    Dave

• TripperTripper
    (this post was edited 2006-12-23 17:29:24)

Originally Posted By: Dave
    guys, can anyone put this video up on any other filehosting service ?

thanks,
    Dave

Dave & Others,

Since this is the season of giving, for the first three email requests to [email]alacrityathome@yahoo.com[/email], I will send you the CD. Please don't forget to include your address. At some point, though, in the 21st century you will definitely want to use the bittorrent process.....there will be more nice videos out there.

Tripper

EDIT: That was fast! I have three requests. Offer is now closed. The CDs will go out on Monday. Glad to help.

• B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Tripper,

What a crazy mixed up world it is.... women ejaculating like men......men having non-ejaculatory orgasms...(like women)!!! Lol.

The answer is yes....the physical manifestation of a Super O can appear very similar (without the emission) to what is seen in this video. I know that I've had orgasms that followed a very similar path myself. That said, there are orgasms that are far more subtle in their outward appearence yet no less intense in their effect.

Not that this video should be construed as some sort of an litmus test for what constitutes a Super O. It is merely an example of one possibility.

But yes,...the involuntary contractions, myontonia, and apparent global nature that she demonstates are consistent with what I know.

However there are always many variables to consider. For instance, I know of a woman who is able to ejaculate...that is have an emission WITHOUT orgasm, simply by stimulating her G-spot until it swells with fluid from her paraurethral glands then expressing at a given moment. Am I saying that the woman in the video is faking it...no....it appears bona fide, but then one can never know for sure.

Whatever it is, there is no question that it is very stimulating to watch!

BF Mayfield
  • Edit
    damn, i'm late ! that was very nice of you tripper, but i think it would be easier if you just uploaded the vid, then all of us could have a look, no ?
  • TripperTripper

Originally Posted By: Guest
    damn, i'm late ! that was very nice of you tripper, but i think it would be easier if you just uploaded the vid, then all of us could have a look, no ?

Not sure where I can upload a 700MB file.....except as a bittorrent...where it already resides. I am a member of www.yousendit.com but for you to download it from there requires a paying membership. Hey, why is everyone afraid of the bittorrent route?

Anyway, email me your info and I will include you in the mailing if you like.

Tripper
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    I was a "bit" confused with bit torrent myself intially....but it all worked out in the end.

Tripper you're one generous guy sending out discs!

Happy Holidays

BF Mayfield
  • Edit
    I downloaded the video and found it to be very interesting. I would like to see a GUY do that though instead of a girl. Not that I'm gay or anything, but if only he can find the spot on a guy like that, and was to make a guy do that, then I'd defintely would be interested in making myself have a full body orgasm(s) like she did. Very awesome video though.

-Shawn
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Guest

Not sure where I can upload a 700MB file.....except as a bittorrent...where it already resides. I am a member of www.yousendit.com but for you to download it from there requires a paying membership. Hey, why is everyone afraid of the bittorrent route?

Anyway, email me your info and I will include you in the mailing if you like.

Tripper

Tripper, you can break the file up into three or more using HJSplit.
    You can get it here:

http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/

Then you can just upload each file to rapidshare. I think rapidshare can now host files upto 300MB each, so splitting 700MB into three files should work.

Rgds, Dave

P.S:

Merry Christmas everyone !!!
  • Edit
    Can't join as a member anymore to that torrent site, its full. Can someone email me the torrent file?

Thanks
  • TripperTripper
    (this post was edited 2006-12-27 22:19:30)

Originally Posted By: j
    Can't join as a member anymore to that torrent site, its full. Can someone email me the torrent file?

Thanks

j,

I think yahoo.com only allows a 10MB maximum file size. But, maybe try a search on isohunt.com. Search for "squirting". I found for example: http://www.fulldls.com/get_others_13577 which sounds like it may be a duplicate. Or... http://www.torrentreactor.to/torrents/section_1?off=0&off950

Tripper

• Edit
    Sadly this site no longer accepts new users (at least at the moment)

Anyone have a non-private tracker for this?
  • Pan
    Thanks for posting the video Tripper. It's a great addition to the forum!

Just FYI, if anyone is desperate enough, I found the guy's website where you can purchase it on dvd for...$100.00 U.S. (trying to stifle my laughter here)

It's at www.ideagasms.net

But please keep in mind, this is not the only dvd on the market teaching and demonstrating female ejaculation. There are other titles available for around $20 such as "Nina Hartley's Guide to Female Ejaculation" and "Squirting 101."

Also, speaking as a (retired) massage therapist, I feel compelled to mention a couple things about his massage techniques.

1. Any good massage school teaches their students to avoid using the thumbs whenever possible because it's very easy to damage them with hours upon hours of intense use, the kind that he's recommending in this video. In fact, throughout the massage demonstration, he only uses his thumbs, which tells me that he's almost certainly not formally trained or certified in massage therapy. He's clearly an expert with vaginas, but please don't follow his example of full-body massage.

2. He's spot-on demonstrating the specific places where tension tends to collect in the body, however, again, his technique of roughly gripping and poking the muscle tissue is completely unnecessary and could be potentially harmful, especially to someone who has not recieved much bodywork in the past.

He mentions several times that these massages will hurt and even bruise the subject, but "that's just the way it is." Bollucks! There are no muscles in the body that must be hurt or bruised in order to be helped. It is always better to start slowly, and gradually increase the pressure as the muscles relax in order to recieve deeper strokes. If you go slowly and pay close attention, you can actually feel the muscles release and become ready for more. If your massage technique is causing bruises and/or pain, it needs to be refined.

If you can afford it, I really think the best course of action would be to either takes classes from a legitimate massage school or simply pay for a series of full-body, therapeutic massages for your partner. The results will still be the same, a happier, more relaxed and responsive partner, and hopefully without any bruises!

Ok, having said that, obviously the actual orgasm demonstration is awesome.

I also thought he made some excellent points about the emotional foundation of orgasmic expression. In my opinion, everything he said about how a woman's emotional state affects her ability to enjoy full-body and/or ejaculatory orgasms is just as true for men and their ability to enjoy multiple, full-body, and/or Super orgasms.

Relaxation, a sense of humor, and being fully in touch with and able to express one's emotions all contribute directly to one's ability to experience and enjoy extended orgasmic states - regardless of gender.

As for whether the aneros can produce the same "kind" of orgasms we see the woman enjoying in this video, speaking only for myself, I can say yes, absolutely! I have responded in pretty much exactly the same way to Super O's as she does during her ejaculatory orgasms. However, my experience also mirror's B. Mayfield's in that many of my most pleasurable and intense orgasms have occured in a state of deep relaxation, with virtually no movement and sometimes no physical stimulation whatsoever.

For me, the best part of this video is just after her final ejaculation, when she continues to experience a series of orgasms without any physical stimulation. Even when she is finaly "finished" cumming and stands up to leave the room, she has another orgasm as he kisses her on the forehead! It's an excellent demonstration of how extended orgasm is actually independent of physical stimulation.

In many ways, her series of orgasms looks exactly like what we refer to as "The Zone" in the KSMO community, a state of perpetual orgasm that can be achieved and maintained almost indefinitely with little or no stimulation. I have no doubt that if she had wanted to, she could have continued in that manner for quite a while with just the slightest caresses and words of encouragement from her partner.

When my wife and I make love (KSMO-style), we usually both end up in this state for long periods of time without even moving. We become so aroused that every little twitch or moan from either one of us often sends us both into another series of orgasms. In those moments it can become difficult to distinguish who's orgasms we're both feeling.

So what I found most useful about this video is that it demonstrates how stimulation, toys, and special techniques are really only a kind of launching pad for orgasm. And that it is actually one's ability to achieve greater states of relaxation, arousal, and emotional highs that pave the way for extended, full-body orgasms.
  • TripperTripper
    Pan,

What a well written response! Thanks for all the information.

I am ready to take a one week massage workshop. I had been thinking about an Esalen intensive in Big Sur CA.....would your massage background/experience recommend that as a good start? If not, which location would you suggest?

Thank you also for the web site information as well. I had heard the video narrator say the website but could not hear it clearly. And, I had thought the video was an informal one....not the formal DVD on the website. It was good though.

My favorite in the video is watching the female subjects ten fingers all go in different directions at the same time during orgasm.

Thanks again,

Tripper
  • Edit
    here are some more vids

http://rapidshare.com/users/FQ2VUA
  • Pan

Pan,

What a well written response! Thanks for all the information.

I am ready to take a one week massage workshop. I had been thinking about an Esalen intensive in Big Sur CA.....would your massage background/experience recommend that as a good start? If not, which location would you suggest?

Thanks again,

Tripper

Always happy to be of service Trip!

As for massage schools, I think it depends on what you want to learn and whether you're seeking training to become a professional or simply want to develop that "magic touch."

If you're just looking to add a touch of class to your bedroom techniques, or to help relax a friend's shoulders, a brief course in Swedish massage is always a good place to start. And cheaper too.

But if you want to learn therapeutic techniques, then a full course load is a must. In my opinion, 500 hours is the minimum to be truly skilled enough to care for people with serious musculoskeletal problems.

California says 150 hours is enough to be certified. Colorado says 500 is the minimum. And in Massacheusits, the state let's individual counties decide what's required! So you might say the system still has a few bugs in it.

I have a cousin who just completed her 850 hour certification program near Boston and yet, we've both learned things the other has not in our respective schools. I think that gives some idea of how much there is to learn in massage therapy. In my experience, 150 hours is barely enough to learn the basic techniques, but at the expense of learning proper anatomy, and ability to asses conditions accurately. I don't think you can properly fit both into 150 hours. It seems to me that in order to make most 150 hour programs work, they just teach the art without the science.

In my opinion, 150 hours is just enough to help yourself. 500 hours is just enough to help other people.

As for my experience, I have studied at 3 schools:

"The Healing Arts Institute" in Ft. Collins, Colorado (500 hour program) - Excellent for a thorough training in therapeutic massage with an emphasis on the classic Swedish style as well things like basic NLP and rapport skills, trauma release techniques, etc. By far the best all-around massage school I've been to, but unfortunately it does not offer accomodations.

"Alive and Well" in Marin County, C.A. (100 hours assorted classes) - Mediocre school with a mix of good teachers and classes, but terrible management. Although I did learn some great techniques, I can't really recommend it.

"Berkely Acupressure Institute" in Berkely, C.A. (150 hour, 30 day intensive) - Excellent school with specific focus on Traditional Chinese Medicine techniques like Acupressure, Tui Na, and Shiatsu. Highly recommended for those with a specific interest in Acupressure, rather than traditonal, full-body massage.

I have not been to Esalen, but know some friends who have, and hear good things. I hear it's beautiful anyway. I don't know what attracted you to Esalen (location? scenery?) but at a glance, I imagine the "28-Day Massage Practitioner Certification Program," would be the best choice for a beginner if you have the time and money to spare.

Unfortunately, their website is pretty sparse, and there's no specific course descriptions, so I can't comment on the program itself. But I'd say chances are at the very least, it would rank up there as one of the best vacations you'll ever have.

Whenever possible, I would always choose intensive, daily training rather than individual weekend courses. That way you recieve continuous bodywork which results in a cumulative effect on both your body and state of mind. It also gives you a chance to bond with fellow classmates which is a great bonus (for me it's almost like going back to college - good times!).

In my experience, massage school intensives are something most people should experience at least once in their lives, even if they don't want to be massage therapists. At the very least, they can teach us a little bit about how our bodies SHOULD feel. And in your case, I would bet money that afterwards you'll notice a significant improvement in your KSMO practice, if not the Aneros as well.

If you do decide to attend one, I hope you'll report back with your experiences and what effects they have on your practice. Frankly, I'm a little jealous!

:-)

• TripperTripper
    Please change your name to Dr. Pan! Thanks for the great inputs.

Tripper
  • Pan
    LOL!

I think I'll just stick with plain old "Pan."

Did you notice that guy in the video refers to himself as "The Master" at his website? Seems pretty arrogant considering that Ghita is the one doing all the squirting! If he wants to impress people, he should make a DVD demonstrating the Super-O...

• TripperTripper
    Pan,

He probably has earned the title of Master. I would wager that only a handful of males out there are able to put their partners into the never never land of multiple full body orgasms.... or....even know that it is possible.

A little sad that there are so many taboos out there. So many males and females missing out on a key piece of the human experience.

Tripper
  • Pan
    (this post was edited 2006-12-29 01:21:49)

I agree that it is truly sad how few people are enjoying their full sexual potential in this era of repression. That's precisely why I've spent countless hours over the years in forums like this doing my best to let guys (and gals) know that enjoying multiple orgasms is not only possible, but entirely natural and almost universally achievable.

As for whether our friend has earned the title of The Master, well...

I guess it's all a matter of perspective.

For instance, we already know my personal (and professional) opinion of his massage techniques, but I could understand how someone without any experience in massage therapy might find his techniques to be masterful. To me they just look amateurish.

In all honesty, I felt that his greatest talent lies in his ability to sell himself as having a unique ability. In terms of actual physical technique, I can't say that he did anything different from what porn stars have been doing for years. The use of NLP anchoring was a nice touch and he has a fine bedside manner. But again, I'm inclined to give Ghita most of the credit here.

Just my two cents worth. :-)
  • TripperTripper
    Pan,

I definitely agree and defer to your inputs and conclusions on the massage techniques.

When I first saw the video I was immediately struck by the thought that this was NOT porn. It was the relationship between the two and the highly realistic sexual response.

Ghita is the star of course. I just thought Stephane deserved credit for taking her there....despite his imperfect massage techniques.

For this forum, it is motivating for the struggling Aneros users that these sexual heights are possible.....for both males and females.

Tripper

• Enemagra

it is actually one's ability to achieve greater states of relaxation, arousal, and emotional highs that pave the way for extended, full-body orgasms.

Hey Pan, I was wondering if you might care to elaborate on this statement as I know it is true for me. Im quite certain that it is my ability, or non-ability, to reach that essential 'detached' state that is preventing me from taking that final step. I have had many exceptional sessions (complete with hands-free orgasms, but not of the 'super' variety) which i have savoured every moment of; during these sessions I started completely relaxed and never looked back or stopped to consider what was happening. Unfortunately, I seem to be loosing this ability. I think that my aneros response is where it needs to be, eg. I immediately start to feel energies upon insertion, I just cant seem to get the mental part together, something I doubted my ability to achieve before even receiving my first aneros. Anyways, Ill get to the point; do you have any recommendations on how to work on the mental aspect? I have practised meditation and have realised benifits from doing so but it doesnt quite seem adequate. I know you are an advocate of KSMO; do u feel this to be something which could potentially solve this issue? Any input would be greatly appreciated, or if you could recommend any articles or books etc, that would be great. thanks in advance!

j
  • Pan

Pan,

I definitely agree and defer to your inputs and conclusions on the massage techniques.

When I first saw the video I was immediately struck by the thought that this was NOT porn. It was the relationship between the two and the highly realistic sexual response.

Ghita is the star of course. I just thought Stephane deserved credit for taking her there....despite his imperfect massage techniques.

For this forum, it is motivating for the struggling Aneros users that these sexual heights are possible.....for both males and females.

Tripper

Trip,

I'm not trying to knock the guy, I'm just quick to raise an eyebrow whenever someone declares themself "The Master" of anything. To me, that title implies absolute superiority. I just don't happen to agree with him on that conclusion. And I actually believe that with a relatively brief amount of instruction, and a little practice, most of the men in this forum could learn to do the same thing for a willing and enthusiastic partner.

At the same time, I totally get what you mean when you say you were struck by how not porn-ish the video is. I was also thrilled to see that the instruction was based on honesty and a deep connection between partners. And I do tip my hat to Stephane for teaching the importance of that.

(For more examples in the same style, I would recommend checking out the "M.O.R.E. - Mulit-Orgasmic Response" DVD series and "Ancient Secrets of Sexual Ecstasy." Both are based on real-life couples with deep connections and also have impressive footage of both male and female multiple orgasms)

I guess what I was really getting at is this - Stephane is not the first guy on the net to boast about his ability to make women cum, ejaculate, do whatever he says, etc. You probably noticed he's also selling a "Girlfriend Training" guide. To me this hints of a possible pre-occupation with control and manipulation.

I've conversed with other men selling the same type of systems in the past, and I've noticed a trend - so far, I've yet to hear any of these guys talk about their own orgasms. It's my impression that all of this focus on technique and so-called mastery is usually just an attempt to misdirect themselves and others from a deep-seated insecurity about their own lack of orgasmic satisfaction.

If you read enough of them, you'll notice their selling pitches are always ego-based, i.e. "The Master," and they usually push the idea that once a man knows how make his partner cum in a particular way, she'll be eternally devoted and submissive to them, constantly craving their masterful touch, etc. And of course, knowing they can do this will instantly make them the most confident guy in any club scene...

Here's my contention - I've yet to see any of these guys mention something that I find to be a very important piece of the puzzle - making another person experience incredible orgasms is great, but SHARING incredible orgasms with a partner is divine. And what is required in order for a man to experience and share the deepest pleasures in this way is not ego, skills, techniques, confidence, or power, it's VULNERABILITY.

Whether you're single and learning to use the Aneros or married and learning Tantra or whatever, the one inescapable fact is that there's no way any man is going to experience the kind of overwhelming pleasure shown in that video unless they first learn how to let down their guard and allow themselves to BE overwhelmed. The only way to enjoy full-body orgasms is to let the orgasms take over your body.

And while women certainly appreciate a skilled lover who can give them one amazing orgasm after another, I believe that what many of them really want (but would never dream of asking for) is a man who can actually experience those same orgasms WITH them over and over again until both partners are utterly satisfied.

Speaking from my own experience, in the first couple years of my marriage, I was not multi-orgasmic, but my wife was and, not to toot my own horn here, but I was pretty adept at giving her all the orgasms she wanted for as long as she wanted. And she was quite happy with that. But after I became multi-orgasmic and we began to share the same heights of ecstasy together, she told me one night that deep down, that was what she had always wanted sex to be like, but never thought possible.

She said that even though she really loved it when I would make her cum a bunch of times, there was almost a kind of loneliness in it, knowing that she couldn't SHARE those feelings with me. And to be honest, I had always been a little jealous of my multi-orgasmic partners, it seemed the more pleasure I gave to others, the more dissatisfied I felt within myself.

But once I became multi-orgasmic, it was as if that separation of being male and female slowly melted away and we realized that in the midst of a high arousal state, our orgasms feel EXACTLY the same and are, in fact, able to BLEND into one simultaneous experience that we can both feel together. I don't think I can put into words how powerful this realization was for both of us, that underneath it all, we really feel the same orgasmic pleasure. Understanding that at such a deep level has had a profound impact on our relationship. But I digress...

Here's my point - techniques that focus on one person manipulating (however lovingly) the other into experiencing orgasms can actually widen the gap between lovers if both are not already able to experience the same levels of pleasure. This is because it's reinforces the roles of the controller and the controlled. For couples that are able to exchange those roles, it can be a wonderful gift that is passed back and forth equally. But for the vast majority that are "locked" into those roles, it can lead to emotional separation. For instance, the man may find himself tiring of always being the giver and perhaps even become a little jealous of his partner's ability. The woman may grow tired of playing the submissive role and wish that she could be the one in control for awhile, creating the same responses in her partner.

I can tell you that my wife absolutely loves the feeling of power that comes from giving me wave after wave of orgasms. And I love the feeling of being utterly helpless as she makes me cum over and over, totally vulnerable to her every whim. But the great thing is, we can (and do) switch these roles often, so we both benefit equally. And it's just my opinion, but I think that most couples would do better to first focus on developing their mutual experience of pleasure before venturing into roles of the controller and the controlled.

Ok, I better reign in this tangent before I start a book! LOL!

Trip I want you to know that my opinions about Stephane aside, I'm very grateful that you took the time to post this video and I think it's a wonderful addition to the forum. It also happens to be a wonderful demonstration of specific orgasmic qualities that in the past I have only been able to attempt to describe in words. It's much easier to simply refer to "that part in the video." Thanks again man.

:-)

Oh and by the way, for anyone who's interested in viewing more demonstrations of intense female orgasms with ejaculation, but don't mind a little hard-core porn in the process, I simply must recommend renting or buying "Internal Cumbustion #3," specifically chapter 4 featuring the actress Cytherea. I can't speak for the rest of the film (haven't seen it), but this particular scene is absolutely amazing.

Enjoy!

Pan
  • TripperTripper
    Dr.Pan,

Wonderful expansion of your thoughts! If you are not careful, you will turn your postings into a highlighted "Sticky: Simultaneous full body multiple orgasms with a partner".

Tripper

• Pan
    LOL! Well, I don't know if I'm worthy, but I would honored to share a spot up there with the legendary works of B. Mayfield!

(bowing humbly here)
  • Pan
    (this post was edited 2006-12-29 15:17:10)

Originally Posted By: Enemagra

it is actually one's ability to achieve greater states of relaxation, arousal, and emotional highs that pave the way for extended, full-body orgasms.

Hey Pan, I was wondering if you might care to elaborate on this statement as I know it is true for me. Im quite certain that it is my ability, or non-ability, to reach that essential 'detached' state that is preventing me from taking that final step. I have had many exceptional sessions (complete with hands-free orgasms, but not of the 'super' variety) which i have savoured every moment of; during these sessions I started completely relaxed and never looked back or stopped to consider what was happening. Unfortunately, I seem to be loosing this ability. I think that my aneros response is where it needs to be, eg. I immediately start to feel energies upon insertion, I just cant seem to get the mental part together, something I doubted my ability to achieve before even receiving my first aneros. Anyways, Ill get to the point; do you have any recommendations on how to work on the mental aspect? I have practised meditation and have realised benifits from doing so but it doesnt quite seem adequate. I know you are an advocate of KSMO; do u feel this to be something which could potentially solve this issue? Any input would be greatly appreciated, or if you could recommend any articles or books etc, that would be great. thanks in advance!

j

Hey Enemagra,

first off, it sounds to me like you're already doing great, so my first piece of advice would be stop and consider how far you've come and then congratulate yourself on your accomplishments. I mean think about it, HANDS-FREE ORGASMS, how cool is that?!

Ok, just let that sink in for awhile...

Now, first off lemme direct you to a post I made years ago when I was experiencing a slump in my KSMO practice:

http://jackjohnston.ccwerks.net/wb/default.asp?action=9&read=1124&fid=114

As you can see from my experience, even after you make that "final step," there's always another one. I've learned that even after you "get there," there are still times when things just fizzle out for awhile, and there's usually a good reason behind it - a lesson waiting to be learned. So if you feel like you're "sliding back," in your practice, my advice is to just let it happen and enjoy the ride! Chances are it will eventually lead you to a new perspective and new opportunities to experience more pleasure!

I do think you'd benefit greatly from KSMO practice, especially if you choose to participate in the community. A very important part of KSMO is learning to pay attention to and enjoy even the tiniest sensations of pleasure and allow them to gradually build until they take on a "life of their own." One of the most importnat tricks in helping these sensations to grow is by NOT trying to hold onto them or control them in any way.

There seem to be two schools of thought in achieving male multiple orgasms:

1. Forcing the body to submit and produce results through exercises and constant discipline.
    2. Trusting the body and allowing it to naturally provide us with all the pleasure we can recieve.

Most methods (Tantra, Taoist, etc) are in the first category. KSMO is in the second. I personally prefer the second approach and frankly, believe it is superior in many regards.

I believe these categories also apply to the Aneros. There seem to be two basic schools of thought in this forum.

A. Follow a specific system of breathing and muscular control in order to trigger the involuntary contractions, resulting in Super-O's.

B. Use passive techniques which set the stage for the body to produce the results spontaneously. These include things like simply going to sleep with the device inserted and my personal favorite - deep relaxation followed by imagining the sensations of a powerful ejaculatory orgasm until my body triggers the Super-O's automatically.

Again, I prefer the second category because, whenever possible, I prefer my sessions to be effortless.

The last major piece of advice that comes to mind is:

Whatever you're doing whether it's KSMO, Aneros, Tantra, etc - make sure you're enjoying yourself! Don't worry about specific sensations or progress, just ask yourself the question - am I having fun? If you're not having fun, figure out what would help. Music? Videos? Self-Hypnosis? A little comic relief? When I first started out, it really helped me to remember to just SMILE once in awhile during my sessions. It takes all that SERIOUSNESS out of the equation.

;-)

As for books, there is one I can recommend called "Access Your Brain's Joy Center," by Pete A. Sanders Jr. It's a little on the new age fluffy side, but it contains a very simple and very powerful technique which, if practiced regularly, can produce intense orgasmic pleasure and is easily applicable to any practice from the Aneros to KSMO, Tantra, meditation, etc or even just standing in line at the DMV!

As always, I must mention "The Ecstasy CD" by Kelly Howell at www.brainsync.com. It's an excellent way to increase sexual responsiveness and has a wide variety of applications for multi-orgasmic training. It's also a great way to practice the technique from the book I just mentioned.

And of course, I've gotta say my number one recommendation is Jack's KSMO seminar and most importantly to get involved with that community and ask questions.

Well, that's everything I can think of off the top of my head. I hope it's helpful and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Best of Luck J.

Pan

• hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey, Trip!

(Thanx for the disk, Man!)

What can I say??? Pan is definately, the Man!

Your posts are amazing, as always! I have your post: "What does it feel like", explaining in your words exactly what an MMO(multiple male orgasm) feels like! and some others from KSMO community in a Word file, so I can have it on-tap to just look-over from time to time! As my journey progresses, the words in your old posts seem to take on new and different meanings??? I will probably add the info from this post to it as well???

I would love to have ALL your posts together in one place. Maybe a .pdf file, to use as I proceed along the different paths in my journey! Actually, I think you should have your own column, or "at lease" a Sticky, with advice on various sexual techniques, etc.!

Please keep up your good works, Pan!

Later, Hlaser

• TripperTripper
    Your posts are amazing, as always! I have your post: "What does it feel like", explaining in your words exactly what an MMO(multiple male orgasm) feels like! and some others from KSMO community in a Word file

hlaser,

I tried a search of the multiples site but could not find the post. That web site is a little difficult to search. Would you mind emailing me the word file? Or for others here.....maybe post it if it is short. Sounds like good stuff.

Trip
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Trip,

No Problem! (MsWord file is on the way, kinda long for a post???)

Later, Hlaser