Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Involuntaries - How intense can they get?
  • Taurus
    Hi Everyone,

Since I started out with the Aneros, I've read alot of posts on this forum, one question has been burning in my mind and I haven't really seen a discussion on this subject and that is how intense can involuntaries get?

Obviously manual contractions can produce a wide range of movement but what range do involuntaries produce? What I've experienced is a throbbing sensation almost like a heart beat in my anus although I don't really know if this qualifies as an involuntary since it doesn't seem to move the Aneros. The thing that really peaked my curiosity on this subject is when I read a post where someone said their Aneros was fixed at the perineum while dancing around inside.

Based on that statement it would seem that involuntaries can produce a fairly intense thrusting action and I'm wondering if that really is the case or does an involuntary really consist of slow minimal movement that is almost not even noticeable?

Thanks

Taurus
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Taurus,

My most extreme experience with involuntaries came the time that the very outside of my anus appeared to be moving like a centipede moves. Rippling up one side and down the other. I will never forget it because it was so cool. It went on for quite some time before it diminished. And, it has never happened again. That is a real bummer too because it was such a neat experience. This is such an incredible journey because so many different things happen to so many different people.

I have read where people have involuntaries that really make the Aneros move around. I have not had those experiences myself.

I hope you have been having some fun.

Buster
  • Taurus

Originally Posted By: Buster
    Hi Taurus,

My most extreme experience with involuntaries came the time that the very outside of my anus appeared to be moving like a centipede moves. Rippling up one side and down the other. I will never forget it because it was so cool. It went on for quite some time before it diminished. And, it has never happened again. That is a real bummer too because it was such a neat experience. This is such an incredible journey because so many different things happen to so many different people.

I have read where people have involuntaries that really make the Aneros move around. I have not had those experiences myself.

Buster

Hi Buster,

Isn't it amazing how you can experience things once and never again? What's also very interesting is how you react to one Aneros model vs another, for example I never shake or anything with the Maximus or MGX, I sometimes do with the Helix and when I had my first real session with the Eupho, I was shaking like a leaf and my heart raced like you wouldn't believe and that's something I've never experienced with the others.

I've never had an involuntary like you described, although I would really like to, sometimes it almost seems that when an involuntary is about to start up I automatically contract my anus and stop it from happening.

I'm farily sure I had involutaries during my first Eupho session but that session freaked me out a little so I cut it short, I think you read my post on that session.

I've been finding some interesting things out in my sessions, I didn't realize until I had a session with the MGX that even your breathing moves the Aneros very slowly, when I really concentrated on the feelings the MGX was producing, for the first time as I was inhaling I could feel the MGX rub against my prostate, as I inhaled it went in and when I exhaled it moved out. It was cool to experiment with, although it didn't lead to anything major.

I've been having a little bit of fun experimenting although as of late nothing much has been happening in my sessions, they start out feeling like something major is going to happen and then fizzle.

Yesterday I was experiencing alot of tingling and p-waves all afternoon and it felt great, I was really looking forward to my Aneros session in the evening, if the afternoon was any indication, I was in for a great session, unfortunatly it didn't pan out.

I'm not sure what's been going wrong in my sessions lately as they all start out good but fizzle pretty quick, perhaps it's time to take a few steps back and go a little more by the book.

How are things going for you?

Taurus
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Taurus,

I know what you are talking about when you say that it is almost like your body is telling you it is time for a session. Too bad you are at work at the time. Later, when you get time, it can be a hole new ball game!

I had a session this morning EXACTLY how you just described. I started out thinking it was going to be an incredible session only to find out that it did not materialize up to what is normal for me. I started out with the Helix on my side (which is a position I don't normally use) and I had some unbelievable initial O's. Since on my stomach is preferred, I rolled over a few minutes later and......nothing! I layed there for awhile and thought that it had been quite some time since I have experimented with the Maximus, so I got up and switched. When I first got started with the Maximus, the pressure on my prostate was fantastic! My body started to shake and the whole works. After serveral short lasting Super O's, it just petered out. Even the good natured traditional closing was not up to the same par as I am used to. I guess it was not time for a session after all. You win and you lose, no matter how far along you are.

Always work in progress.

Buster
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Taurus

Originally Posted By: Buster
    Hi Taurus,

Buster

Hi Buster,

Isn't it amazing how you can experience things once and never again? What's also very interesting is how you react to one Aneros model vs another, for example I never shake or anything with the Maximus or MGX, I sometimes do with the Helix and when I had my first real session with the Eupho, I was shaking like a leaf and my heart raced like you wouldn't believe and that's something I've never experienced with the others.

I've never had an involuntary like you described, although I would really like to, sometimes it almost seems that when an involuntary is about to start up I automatically contract my anus and stop it from happening.

I'm farily sure I had involutaries during my first Eupho session but that session freaked me out a little so I cut it short, I think you read my post on that session.

I've been finding some interesting things out in my sessions, I didn't realize until I had a session with the MGX that even your breathing moves the Aneros very slowly, when I really concentrated on the feelings the MGX was producing, for the first time as I was inhaling I could feel the MGX rub against my prostate, as I inhaled it went in and when I exhaled it moved out. It was cool to experiment with, although it didn't lead to anything major.

I've been having a little bit of fun experimenting although as of late nothing much has been happening in my sessions, they start out feeling like something major is going to happen and then fizzle.

Yesterday I was experiencing alot of tingling and p-waves all afternoon and it felt great, I was really looking forward to my Aneros session in the evening, if the afternoon was any indication, I was in for a great session, unfortunatly it didn't pan out.

I'm not sure what's been going wrong in my sessions lately as they all start out good but fizzle pretty quick, perhaps it's time to take a few steps back and go a little more by the book.

How are things going for you?

Taurus

Yeah- starting good and then fizzling out, thats been my aneros experience for almost a year. Heart starts racing, labored breathing, body shakes, aneros dancing about inside, starts grinding into me pretty hard and then....nothing. It all just peters out. At this point I don't know what to do, is it all in my mind(?) I even bought the Maximus, but I can't say i feel anything new on my prostate, its only a little harder to insert. Well, at least its fun to jerk off with inside, thats about the only compensation I guess...
  • Edit
    These involuntaries can be very intense. Check out my Aneros super orgasm thread in this forum, you'll see.
  • Taurus

Originally Posted By: qwer1234

Yeah- starting good and then fizzling out, thats been my aneros experience for almost a year. Heart starts racing, labored breathing, body shakes, aneros dancing about inside, starts grinding into me pretty hard and then....nothing. It all just peters out. At this point I don't know what to do, is it all in my mind(?) I even bought the Maximus, but I can't say i feel anything new on my prostate, its only a little harder to insert. Well, at least its fun to jerk off with inside, thats about the only compensation I guess...

Hi qwer1234,

I know what you're saying, my first session with the Eupho was almost exactly as you described, I guess the main difference is that I stopped my session because it somewhat freaked me out as I've never had a session which consisted of everything you described but no 'O'.

I don't know what to tell you about these sessions, when I posted my message about my Eupho experience I was told that I may have experienced a different type of super 'O' but not the type we all expect, perhaps you've been having Super 'O's all along but you've just tuned into a different type of Super 'O'. It's very conceivable that there are many types of 'O's after all; the human body is still largely a mystery.

I guess all one can do is continue to explore and perhaps one day you will find the key to unlock the 'O's we all strive to achieve.

Taurus