Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Suggestion (vibration)
  • (this post was edited 2006-12-02 17:45:50)

Hi, I posted a few times a few months ago.

Everytime (dozens of times) that I have thought "this can't get better" I am pleasantly surprised. They get better, more interesting, and yes, you can feel different super-O's, one after another, in a single session.

I've gotten a lot out of both Brainsync and Hypnofantasy. Hypnofantasy helps me RELAX and BREATHE, which are absolutely crucial, if only while you're learning how to get the aneros moving. Brainsync...I don't know exactly...but after a couple of weeks I *think* it's helped me get things going ridiculously quickly.

Currently I'm trying to learn how to get the super-O sans vibrations. Haven't yet, but I'll get there eventually. What I do get (sans vibrations) are really nice warm feelings with twitches and no (or very little) aneros movement.

I find I am able to get nice warm fuzzy feelings whenever I want (the kind of feelings I get before super Os). I lack the desire and patience and time to go further in that direction. Edited to add that I'm talking about no aneros, doing whatever, driving or sitting or anything.

As for the vibrations...the egg vibrator never did anything for me. I've tried it occasionally the past few months...to mixed results (after achieving super-O with the vibration method I currently use). The best session I've EVER HAD, BY FAR, was sticking the egg inside before the aneros. Oh my God. I've not yet duplicated that one...and a few of the times I've tried it got kind of messy...but oh my god that was unreal. Maybe I'm not duplicating it because I'm not in the right mindframe, *trying* to duplicate and all.

But the foolproof method for me is this. Two of the vibrating razors. Detach the blade cartridge of course. I place one on each side of the abutment tab. Between the initial attempts of doing that...I think it took about 3 weeks to get to the super-Os. The immediate results were SO promising. Basically I went through 15 months of nothing nothing nothing. Absolutely nothing. I finally stopped heeding the warnings or advice to *not* use vibration, appreciating the fact that you don't want to overload the circuitry. The thing with the vibrating razor handles...they are very subtle and gentle or something like that. It was just so pleasant when I first tried it. The first few times I inserted two into the handle and set it with a rubber band. For whatever reason one night I went with resting them between my thighs, on either side of the abutment tab. Pleasant went immediately to...OOOH...THIS IS SOMETHING NEW. And it's taken off from there. AND IT GETS BETTER. I find that I'm able to *think* things into motion...or...it's like I focus in certain points in the pelvic reason. Something like visualizing but more abstract. I dunno, it's not even like thinking. It's more like observing myself riding the waves while thinking my way through it. Hard to explain. The *actual* super-Os to me are quite distinct from what I'd call a baseline buzz or hum, which are terrific. The super-Os...it's like the aneros is a part of me. I get tremendously warm....I don't break out into a sweat or moan (I wonder if eventually I'll hit something where I will break out into a sweat and moan uncontrollably...I can't imagine what that feeling would be). I get warm and my heartbeat becomes not crazy fast but HUGE. I do get shakes or shivers which are great...I've never had such a shake before...it just happens and the feelings are unbelievable. I will thrust at times but it is...uncomfortable when I do because the feeling just disappears...and when I stop the thrusting they come back immediately.

Anyhow. Maybe someone might try my vibration method. Worked for me. I don't recommend the egg inside method until you've achieved super-O results. I don't advise any other vibration method except the one I use.

Woolley
  • TripperTripper
    Woolley,

Interesting. I had not even heard of a vibrating razor. Did a google and came up with a Gillette Mach 3. Is this the one or type you are using? And then looking at it, I wonder exactly how you combined them? Did you put the two razors without blades parallel and on either side of the perinium tabs? Attached with rubber bands? Head of razor which is the vibrating end is next to the end of the perineum tab?

Thanks for any further clarification. Almost need a photo to understand.

Tripper

• Originally Posted By: Tripper
    Woolley,

Interesting. I had not even heard of a vibrating razor. Did a google and came up with a Gillette Mach 3. Is this the one or type you are using? And then looking at it, I wonder exactly how you combined them? Did you put the two razors without blades parallel and on either side of the perinium tabs? Attached with rubber bands? Head of razor which is the vibrating end is next to the end of the perineum tab?

Thanks for any further clarification. Almost need a photo to understand.

Tripper

Yeah, Gillette Mach 3! Another company makes a vibrating handle...I forget which one. It's orange I think. Don't use that one, the handle is too thick!

Basically...insert the aneros. Lie on your back (definitely put a pillow underneath you...but that's not necessary to illustrate this, but whatever). Spreak your legs apart, not too far. Press the buttons to activate the vibrating handles. They'll gently rest in the crotch, where each leg meets the torso, inner thighs. What I do is have the bottom of the handles touch the abutment tab, on either side, and the top of the handle, the curved bit, will point sort of up in the air or towards the upper body. You don't need rubber bands, the handles will just diagonally rest just fine. What I do is gently squeeze...but that's not the word really...you just kind of bring your thighs together, but even if they are a few inches a part you don't have to worry about the handles slipping. The whole razor handle vibrates, there isn't a vibrating end.

I think the razor handles cost about $10-$15 dollars. I find that the best vibrations happen after a couple hours. I'd say that AAA batteries will last 8-12 hours...hours 2-8 are the best for me.

No pic...don't really need one. If you're curious, just get a couple of pens. Lie on your back with the aneros inserted, spread your thighs a few inches (your feet maybe two feet apart) and just lie the pens right in your inner thighs so the cap of the pen points diagonally up in the air and towards you.

Woolley
  • TripperTripper
    Sounds good, Whoolley. I will have to try it. Thanks.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey Trip & Wool!

Most of the techniques I know were either from the Forum or I stumbled on them by accident! IMHO, you should keep yourself open to new ideas and try them???

Any way, I found Mach3 razors at: razorsdirect.com for $8.95 ea. and no shipping! (the price is right & if it doesn't ring my chimes, I will have a couple of good razors???)

Thanx for the post...

Later, Hlaser