Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New Japanese Aneros shapes
  • TripperTripper
    Interesting new Aneros shapes on Japanese web site:

http://www.love-d.net/ailen/maika/introduction.html

Tripper
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey Tripper!

Waaaazzzuuuuuuup???

Too bad the text is unreadable. Appears to me to be an e-stim site tho???

I occasionally dabble in e-stim, myself; equipment is kind of expensive, tho...

Later, Hlaser
  • TripperTripper

Originally Posted By: hlaser99
    Hey Tripper!

Waaaazzzuuuuuuup???

Too bad the text is unreadable. Appears to me to be an e-stim site tho???

I occasionally dabble in e-stim, myself; equipment is kind of expensive, tho...

Later, Hlaser

Hi Hlaser,

Someone had sent me the site address. The equipment in the photos is very space age stuff. The photo on the right seems to show some wild Aneros shapes unrelated to estim. Very elaborate perinium tabs...in the Eurpho style...but more so.

But, the site also talks about a special electronic tape and equipment that produces/drives a traditional Aneros forum type movement that leads to a dry orgasm. This seems different than the traditional estim approach discussed in wiki where the objective is an HFO (hands free penile centered orgasm). So, it sounds very close to the objective of this forum but with an electronic assist . This is different from the discussions on this forum concerning the use of ST (Slightest Touch). ST preps the pelvic body area and the user then inserts the Aneros. The Japanese site uses an electronic signal to actually move the Aneros and cause the "super o".

Tripper
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Wow, you're right Tripper...

I will defifitely check out this site in more detail and in English this time! (thanx HornyDude!, for the translation...)

Wonder if the voltages and all are compatible???

Interesting!

Thanx for the heads-up!

Hlaser

• B MayfieldB Mayfield
    To All,

Although there appear to be some OLD Aneros models (the ones with the wire handles and abutment arms) displayed on this site, the others shown are crude, "knock-offs". These products are not safe nor suitable for actual use, which one can see upon close examination. In Japan such "stuff" is almost like a "coffee table" book is to a book....to be admired but not used :)

Again these bizarre shaped products are not the Aneros. (Can opener prototypes perhaps?)

BF Mayfield

• hlaser99hlaser99
    !!!OUCH!!! . . .

Hey Tripper, do you feel like you just got scolded by God??? LOL!

No offense Brian! But, IMHO (in my humble opinion), I consider researching this type of discovery, as part of my journey! For me, it is fun and exciting to see what the folks on the other side of the planet, and every where else for that matter, are doing???

Again, just my 2 cents...

Later, Hlaser

• TripperTripper
    (this post was edited 2006-11-30 09:07:32)

All is fine. I am on the same sightseeing trip as well. Actually, I had a friend in Japan who had translated a good part of the site and I found the intent of some of the material interesting and different than I had seen/heard before. And, I thought it might be of interest to this forum. It might be of special interest to those who have had difficulty achieving the dry orgasm after > 1 year.

Of course, I respect Brian's oodles of experience and he would know that some of the non estim Aneros models are older models. And, I couldn't tell from the low resolution photos that other models were low quality or coffee table models.

Again, it was just interesting to me that there was an approach that used an electronic assist to achieve the non penile centered dry orgasm. This approach was not related to the non estim Aneros models (older metal Aneros models or coffee table Aneros models). I had never seen that approach before in our forum or any other web site. But, the achievement of the dry orgasm is the overwhelming objective of our forum here at www.malespot.com. Thus, my thread which I shared here with everyone.

To me the trip is quite interesting and enjoyable and I wish the same to all others on the road,

Tripper

Edit: I should add that although I may have misinterpreted the site or the approach may not actually work, I think the thread interesting enough to introduce here in our forum. For a specific input on this, please refer to http://www.rainbow-shoppers.com/en/www/list.cgi?id=G000519000863

The Aneros model in this site is estim related, appears more modern in shape than the older models to which Brian referred, and the summary refers to the dry orgasm. And, of course, the price is right at $170 (lol). All estimming web sites including the ones referred to on this forum all talk about an HFO (hands free traditional penile orgasm) as their objective and only refer to the dry orgasm as a very rare but welcome occurence. The Japanese site seems to be referring to the dry orgasm as the objective and a consistent objective. By the way, there obviously are other important ingredients to make this work: electronic hardware signal source and software.

• hlaser99hlaser99

Originally Posted By: Tripper
    (this post was edited 2006-11-30 09:07:32)

All is fine. I am on the same sightseeing trip as well. Actually, I had a friend in Japan who had translated a good part of the site and I found the intent of some of the material interesting and different than I had seen/heard before. And, I thought it might be of interest to this forum. It might be of special interest to those who have had difficulty achieving the dry orgasm after > 1 year.

Of course, I respect Brian's oodles of experience and he would know that some of the non estim Aneros models are older models. And, I couldn't tell from the low resolution photos that other models were low quality or coffee table models.

Again, it was just interesting to me that there was an approach that used an electronic assist to achieve the non penile centered dry orgasm. This approach was not related to the non estim Aneros models (older metal Aneros models or coffee table Aneros models). I had never seen that approach before in our forum or any other web site. But, the achievement of the dry orgasm is the overwhelming objective of our forum here at www.malespot.com. Thus, my thread which I shared here with everyone.

To me the trip is quite interesting and enjoyable and I wish the same to all others on the road,

Tripper

Edit: I should add that although I may have misinterpreted the site or the approach may not actually work, I think the thread interesting enough to introduce here in our forum. For a specific input on this, please refer to http://www.rainbow-shoppers.com/en/www/list.cgi?id=G000519000863

The Aneros model in this site is estim related, appears more modern in shape than the older models to which Brian referred, and the summary refers to the dry orgasm. And, of course, the price is right at $170 (lol). All estimming web sites including the ones referred to on this forum all talk about an HFO (hands free traditional penile orgasm) as their objective and only refer to the dry orgasm as a very rare but welcome occurence. The Japanese site seems to be referring to the dry orgasm as the objective and a consistent objective. By the way, there obviously are other important ingredients to make this work: electronic hardware signal source and software.

Hi Tripper!

I agree 100% with the above post and I think this info is very interesting!

Thanks,

Hlaser

• B MayfieldB Mayfield
    (this post was edited 2006-11-30 16:49:55)

Hlaser99 and Tripp,

First, I was not trying to scold anybody, except perhaps in some rhetorical way the makers of those “can opener creations” that were displayed on that site. Actually, my comments were restricted to those items alone, as I have no experience or opinion on the e-stim products that were also shown.

To be clear, I have never begrudged anyone from exploring or researching anything as it concerns this journey that we’re all on. On the contrary, I have encouraged it! It is however my prerogative and any users prerogative to be supportive, offer guidance or to speak out on matters of safety. That is in essence what this forum is all about.

It is not the first time that I have seen these products (not by a long shot). The first instance occurred over 4 years ago when I was fairly new to the Super O and somewhat giddy about exploring anything for prostate massage and stimulation. At the time there was a lot of discussion in the forum about them. Later we found some larger pics of these products that revealed large seams that pretty much disqualified them from being anything that you would want to insert internally. Moreover, a realistic appraisal of these “massagers” made it obvious that they were not designed by a doctor or anyone with a basic knowledge of anatomy for that matter! An email that I received some weeks later from a Japanese user unraveled all of this for me when he explained that there was (is) a whole arena of sexual toys/ aids that is consumed with exploring some kind of an erotic aesthetic . Such items are almost always intimidating to look at, but are rarely functional…. at least not in the way we define it here. These same products have appeared on various Asian sites and different users have posted their links in the forum from time to time.

I’m sorry if I seemed abrupt, but again my criticism was not of anyone in this forum but of these “bad pennies” that have turned up yet again.

Above and beyond this, having created product and being the owner of intellectual property myself, I am somewhat rankled by this kind of marketing… that features such blatant copyright infringement. Unfortunately, this is a reality of the world we live in.

Cheers,

BF Mayfield

P.S. As I mentioned in my previous post, there did appear to be actual Aneros products on display as well. The last of this line of products, the FIN-3, still appeared on the highisland.com site some months ago, although it had been out of stock for a long time.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi Brian!

Thanx for the in-depth on the Japanese units and the further clarification of your position & feelings on the matter... (makes allot more sense now)

This really IS what we are all here for!

To exchange information as we journey, right???

Later, Hlaser