Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

ANEROS HISTORY--------HOW LONG HAS THIS WONDERFUL TOOL BEEN
  • I am a very satisfied owner of 2 Aneros models (maximus and eupho) It was a very fine twist of fate that I stumbled upon this website several years ago---my life has definitely changed for the better!
    I was curious,how long has the Aneros been around? Also, any idea how many have been sold since its inception? Sometimes its interesting and helpful to know the background history of a product.(plus, I think people feel better about buying a product that has been around for a while and sold thousands of products) Also, what was the origional purpose? Was the whole "super o" concept found by accident, like so many great inventions ?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Tiger5,

The product has been around for 8 or 9 years. It was originally sold as medical device to relieve congestion and promote circulation in the prostate. It is still sold under another name for that purpose as well.

With regard to how many of the units have been sold, while an exact figure has never been disclosed, I believe it numbers into many tens of thousands.

With respect to the sexual application of the device and the Super O, yes you have this quite right, it was discovered while the massager was being marketed as a medical device that it had other attributes as well!

BF Mayfield