Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

If he only knew!
  • BusterBuster
    Hey Guys,

As most of you know, today is Thanksgiving. At family gatherings, you can find yourself in a lot of different conversations. I found myself today in a conversation with my brother who has just been treated for prostate cancer and my 30+ year old nephew. My brother was explaining to him about how the biopsy was done when my nephew asks his Uncle and me.."there are no nerves in the prostate anyway, are there?" Now, I had a couple of drinks in me (it's the holiday's) and it was all I could do to not jump in and inform both of them of how powerful the prostate can be. Since my brother just lost his, I am sure he didnt want to hear about it, but I thought that my nephew could learn a thing or two. I wish I knew about this when I was 30. I have said it before and I will say it again..I wish that society was not so hung up about this type of activity.

I am thankful that I have discovered this when I did, and thankful that the good people of Aneros started this forum for us to vent, help eachother and report our victories.

My best to all,

Buster
  • Edit
    Ditto!

Tripper
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Buster,

I share your frustration!

Hopefully some day soon, these things will change,

BF Mayfield
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi Buster!

Ditto Again...

To me it is frustrating to have something very valuable to share, but can't! (and even the very few you can talk to about this amazing, new journey, either think you're into something crazy or just don't believe it???)

Oh well, all we can do is try...

Later, Hlaser
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Hlaser,

I have not had the nerve to broach the subject with anyone! Too bad. That is why this forum is so valuable for us.

Good week guys, make it productive.

Buster