Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros not staying in not big enough?
  • Got the aneros mgx today
    tried it twice
    a little bit of tingling in base of penis on second try when i pushed the aneros deeper into my anus
    the aneros seemed to slide back out of my anus making me think its not wide enough for me? Is this even possible
    this is the first anal toy for me
    i dont think my anal muscles are streched out in any way
    is this common in a noob to anal play?
  • Did you experience the Aneros being sucked in once you had pushed it in half-way?

If it is feeling like it is coming out (though not popping out) make sure you're totally evacuated as if you're not it won't "seat" properly.

Best//WM
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: WillisMan
    Did you experience the Aneros being sucked in once you had pushed it in half-way?

If it is feeling like it is coming out (though not popping out) make sure you're totally evacuated as if you're not it won't "seat" properly.

Best//WM

Yeah, you need to take an enema, even if it's just the bulb type syringe that you get at the drugstore. Taking an enema can be a pleasurable experience too so don't worry about it.

Car_01
  • I was evacuated i made sure of it before i tried the aneros
    The aneros did get sucked in at about halfway, insertion was pretty easy which was a suprise
    it seemed like the aneros wasnt tight against my body i had maybe a 1/4 inch of wiggle room in and out
    the smallest part of the aneros neck where it meets the handle and tab bar seemed to shift in and out fairly easy
    is this my fualt not contracting enough or should i try a bigger model