Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

ass-crack
  • darwindarwin
    ass-crack: i'm not talking about what peeks out your plumber's work pants.

i'm talking about the highly addictive kind you stick up your butt.

yes, let's face it men: the aneros is ass-crack.

or maybe that should be ass-crak.

tell me, how else can you explain yet another four hour session to your wife?

darwin
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    (this post was edited 2006-11-14 08:36:37)

(this post was edited 2006-11-14 08:35:48)

Hey Darwin,

Great statement!

Good to see a little more levity here on the Forum!

I sometimes wonder if I am an addict now; maybe so???

But, I also think that the Aneros and KSMO, etc. are ALL good natural highs, with no drugs or other illegal substances! So I think it's OK to be an ass-crak or butt-junkie or whatever???

My Ex wouldn't have bought this or any other activity outside of the "Norm" for a minute! (Hope yours has a good sense of humor, that should help some!)

At least this and my other passions keep me occupied and of the streets! LOL!

Funny!

Later, Hlaser

• TripperTripper
    Darwin,

You may have coined a new phrase.

By the way, you can easily explain it to your wife if you present her with the Slightest Touch ST unit, preheat her oven with 30 minutes of the ST, then complement her usage of the ST by giving her a mulitiple orgasm of her G spot. (Refer to the famous ST video on the web)

She will never question again your use of the Aneros.
  • Edit
    Any link to the Slightest Touch video mentioned above?
  • TripperTripper
    (this post was edited 2006-11-20 13:20:38)

Whoops, sorry. I misread your request. I used to have the video and have seen it on a few web sites but can not recall which one. In case I run across the video again, send me a pm of your email address and I will forward the info to you.

Sorry again.

Tripper