Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Any colour you like?
  • As far as I am aware, all Aneros are white. Now, as far as I am concerned this is a good choice for what is a tool rather than a toy, battleship grey or olive green would do just as well.

But this is not the way for vibrators where garish pinks and purples seem to be prevalent. Now, this may be because women are being defiant or apologetic but, hopefully, it is to emphasise that sex is fun and can be played for laughs.

I call my SGX "Piglet" for its little curly tail, so why not flesh pink? Or fire engine red to warn of danger?

Any more ideas?

Yours anally

Dynamic Dave
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Dave,

So you want to cum in colors (colours for the UK'ers). Rumor has it that silver and black are slated for some time after the first of the year! Can't wait!

BF Mayfield
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield
    Dave,

So you want to cum in colors (colours for the UK'ers). Rumor has it that silver and black are slated for some time after the first of the year! Can't wait!

BF Mayfield

You mean "rumour" !
  • Edit

[quote:migrated]Originally Posted By: B Mayfield
    Dave,

BF Mayfield[
    What about rumors of new models (shapes)? Anything new?