Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I GIVE UP
  • I have now had my Helix a year. Yes a year. Using 2 to 3 times a week. Have I had a Super O? No. Have I had a small O? No.

every suggestion has been done. Yes every suggestion.

Don't get me wrong over the year I have no doubt had some re-wiring otherwise I would have not carried on. Yes I get nice tickling feelings but that is it.
    I relax,I imagine the Helix kissing my prostate, feelings build but that is it, everytime.
    Someone wrote a post that "If you have to ask, you haven't had a Super O" lol PMSL well I certainly haven't :o(

I'm even trying the KS now and not even having any joy with that

I'm just wondering whether I should even bother with the Maximus? previously I used sex toys, so my anal muscles had been stretched. Wonder if that could have a bearing on why I'm struggling to achieve what everybody else is. Especially spotty teenagers who hit it first bloody month :o(

Can you tell I'm frustrated??????
  • TripperTripper
    (this post was edited 2006-11-06 11:00:16)

virgin,

Yes, I can feel your frustration.

Tickling? Is that the only Aneros effect you have? Any others? You say rewiring. What effects were from the rewiring?

I wish there were more statistics on the Aneros. How many achieve an orgasm after what length of time? Bet there are quite a few with limited results. But, I would also wager...from reading the forum....that there are quite a few who achieved the "o" after > 1 year.

I have a Maximus and personally feel that if you have not reached some level with the other Aneros models, the Maximus will not take you closer to the "o". Just my opinion. Maybe others will encourage you to get the Maximus.

Too bad Mayfield can't bring a Doctor's kit to your home and after a few Aneros sessions say..........."Ahhhhh, I see what is missing". Actually, some time ago in the forums, Mayfield offered an open chat line which I bet helped a few get past a few obstacles. Hopefully, a few of the those folks (Darwin, Buster, and so on) who took some time to achieve their Aneros success can urge and help you on your path.

Or time for a vacation? Come back when the Super Helix is introduced?

Hope you can find the path to the "O". After all, what if it were to have happened next week?

Tripper
  • darwindarwin
    well, i know V.S. has tried pretty hard.

the following might not help, or might help, and, i may be shouted down.

its to do with the question of "fit." in particular, i have the beginnings of the idea that of the four models i have tried, only the eupho fits my body.

i have been meaning to do an experiment, and have only begun.

in my case, i had no success w/ the classic, SGX or the helix, after a year. then i abandoned the aneros, and went to KSMO. that lead me to dry O's, etc.

after i was already wired, i decided to spring for the eupho as a last ditch attempt with the Aneros. i had *not* used any of the other models since my success with KSMO. in fact, they were stashed in a file drawer at work, so i wouldn't be tempted to try them (they hurt me).

the first time i put it in i felt pleasure like i had never felt with the others. not only was it actually comfortable, but, it hit a spot just right.

the question naturally arises: was the difference the eupho or the wiring i had from KSMO?

to answer that, i recently tried the helix again. after about 10 minutes, it was clear to me that i wasn't going anywhere with it (and it made me a bit sore). i switched to the eupho and things got much better right away.

i consider this *preliminary* evidence that in my case the eupho fits me and the helix and others i've tried don't. but, to be confident in that conclusion, i'd want to do more experiments.

what does this mean to virginsoldier? it means that there is at least a possibility that the helix just doesn't fit you. i realize this suggests throwing more money at the problem which you might not be willing to do. but, you could try it and send it back under the guarantee if it doesn't work out.

darwin
  • Let me see if I can answers some of your questions.

Darwin
    I already own the Eupho. I find the tab is longer and sits in one place more than the Helix. Having said that I can not honestly say I have found the sweet spot. Even my pressing with my fingers as B Mayfield suggests I do not get a sudden tickling.
    The Helix I think is touching my prostate but the Eupho is more hit and miss.

Tipper
    let me take you through what I feel. I shower, clean myself then lube up with KY jelly. Lay on side as per instructions and insert the Helix. I will lay there and within minutes I will get tickling, slight twitching and a hard on. Great start, but that is it. The feelings are very nice and that is what keeps me going as they are addictive.
    On very occasions I will get a twitch all by itself pulling the Helix in but only every now and then. I will do slight contractions with my breathing. I take a deep breath , hold then release. Again nice feelings and slight twitching but again thats it.
    Does not matter which position I try I get the same feelings. The only thing I have tried different is listiening to Brainsync Escatsy download which gives me more of a feeling with the Helix and a tingling after I have finished.

That is it really. No sweats, no fast heart beat, no sudden rush of pleasure through my body :o(

HELP

• TripperTripper
    Virgin,

Related to Darwin's inputs, I was getting a little bit stale with the Helix and switched over to the MGX and got some more results. Then, got stale with the MGX and switched back to the Helix and got still more results. Something maybe about the body getting used to one model. Have to surprise your body perhaps.

In the same way, I can be going nowhere and shift to a completely new position with the same Aneros model and.......yes, you guessed it....the Aneros activity begins anew. This is also related to "fit" I think. For each person, there is both an Aneros model and a set of positions that work for that person. In my case, the Eupho and the Maximus trigger only limited if any activity. Perhaps when I graduate from Aneros school, I can revisit those models.

So, if you haven't done so already, maybe mix it up more with the Aneros models and with your positions.

I also tried KSMO and Brainsync in a continuing attempt to mix it up a little bit in my case. E-stimming a little bit also to try that approach. This is definitely a sexual investigation or quest! I am three months into my efforts without the "o" yet but having an interesting time introducing myself to all these new approaches.

Some folks actually talk about having spent three years getting to their first "O". Hopefully, you and I can both join the Alumni soon.

God bless the 19 year olds with success right out of the box.
  • Ward
    Hey VS,
    2 weeks ago after 11 months of very little success I switched to the Max and had my first Super "O". I totally feel your frustration. I've been there and know exactly what you are feeling. I detail my experience in the "Little fed up..." thread with what worked for me. The max was part of a mojor turning point for me. It was the first time actually felt what and where I needed to feel the good things. I have to agree with Tripper in that after I had success with the Max all the others, the Eupho, and Helix lit up like the forth of July. With a year under your belt, I hope you hang with it... it really will will pay off.
    Hang in there,
    Ward
  • (this post was edited 2007-01-12 11:16:38)

S
  • I know, no results suck... I'm going on to a year of ownership soon (MGX & helix)- no orgasm,no pleasure etc. I have gotten involuntary anal twitching, body shaking, increased heartrate and breathing though- I guess its a start, but this has been going on for at least six months w/ nothing new. I've gone through frustration and disapointment, but now I just don't care... I guess, it will happen when it happens (if ever). I am now just using the aneros every couple weeks, it makes me focus on it less and is less important in my life- I think I was getting obsessed w/ getting it to WORK. I just try to enjoy the session for what it is instead of a goal at the end. At the end, I always finish with a traditional orgasm, which, inanof itself I think you would agree is very pleasurable, no? I just use the aneros to add a little variation to my self-pleasuring sessions and just leave it at that. Life is too short to waste so much time on a little piece of white plastic. Similarly, I try to keep it in perpsective- many, many women have never had an orgasm, or took them YEARS to acheive one. Either it was a mental block or a bad lover. In any case, I think this is a good comparison for us non-sucessful users. Wasn't it worth it for any woman to finally acheive that orgasm, no matter how long it took? Just like good sex- its better to enjoy the experience for what it is, instead of pressuring yourself or your partner to have a huge orgasm- thats no fun for anyone. Good sex is when you enjoy the experience for what it is and whatever happens happens...
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: virginsoldier
    I have now had my Helix a year. Yes a year. Using 2 to 3 times a week. Have I had a Super O? No. Have I had a small O? No.

every suggestion has been done. Yes every suggestion.

Don't get me wrong over the year I have no doubt had some re-wiring otherwise I would have not carried on. Yes I get nice tickling feelings but that is it.
    I relax,I imagine the Helix kissing my prostate, feelings build but that is it, everytime.
    Someone wrote a post that "If you have to ask, you haven't had a Super O" lol PMSL well I certainly haven't :o(

I'm even trying the KS now and not even having any joy with that

I'm just wondering whether I should even bother with the Maximus? previously I used sex toys, so my anal muscles had been stretched. Wonder if that could have a bearing on why I'm struggling to achieve what everybody else is. Especially spotty teenagers who hit it first bloody month :o(

Can you tell I'm frustrated??????

Ive had it for over a year as well....and its done nothing for me. I dont use it anymore.
  • Edit
    If you don't want your's any more, I'll be glad to try it if you would send it to me.

Send me an email.