Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Should I?
  • Does the Aneros work by just letting it work by itself and not requiring the user to do much or just do a little bit?
  • TripperTripper
    Hi Chris,

The main effort might be between the ears. You should be aroused and engaged mentally.

Some folks on the forum have had a "do nothing" approach and have succeeded. But, they still required the mental participation.

Other folks have stated that only minimal contractions are affective for them versus using major contractions.

Hope that helps. But, everybody has a different path.

Tripper
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: chrisnyc87
    Does the Aneros work by just letting it work by itself and not requiring the user to do much or just do a little bit?

I am new to the bottom experience. I am 63 and have been a top but know that age is catching up with me. Have a hard time maintaining an erections. If this product will help me maintain an erection or give me more pleasure, that is what I am looking for. What I would like to know is what size or model should a bigger use. Have only been fucked once when I was in a sling and another man was kissing me. Out side of that it was only with a butt plug which is too small or a wax table candle.

What size should a beginner use and guarantee satisfaction.

John
  • John
    You can not guarantee satisfaction. Look at my previous posts and you will see that some people go months or even years before achieving the Big O.
    As for size. well it don't matter. The Heiix which is normally recommended is only 4 inches in length. It is the design that matters. It is shaped to press and kiss your prostate. When this is aroused all wierd and wonderful things are suppose to happen.
    I've had mine a year. I have not achieved a Super O but the experience is still nice.
    Don't go out expecting a traditional orgasm. You will be disappointed. Read B Mayfields blog and you will understand more