Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What actually is a non-ejaculatory orgasm?
  • (this post was edited 2007-01-12 11:15:03)

W
  • Pan
    Hey Flarkie,

asking: "what exactly is a non-ejaculatory orgasm?"

is a lot like asking: "what exactly does 'getting high' mean?"

It's a simple question with a very complex answer. There are so many ways to experience orgasms without ejaculating it can't really be defined as one type of event.

For instance, the Aneros produces non-ejaculatory orgasms by stimulating the prostate. To me, that makes them "prostatic orgasms," which is one specific way of experiencing orgasm without ejaculation.

There are many other ways of enjoying non-ejaculatory orgasms that I'm familiar with. And I'm certain there are far more that I've never heard of or that haven't even been discovered yet (much like "getting high").

So how can anyone define it other than to say the obvious:

A non-ejaculatory orgasm is an orgasm that does not involve ejaculation.

;-)

• charliecharlie
    It's an incredible, whole body rush. No one orgasm is the same. Some originate in the prostate, some feel like they start in the anus. The best occur simultaneously in the prostate, anus, and perinium and radiate all over the enire body. It's like nothing you have ever experienced. Join us in this incredible journey! Good Luck,
    Charlie
  • StevieG
    (this post was edited 2007-01-12 16:19:53)

I concur, it's a full body experience that is almost unlike anything you have ever felt. For me I can only describe it as being similar to the feeling you get just before you are about to cum but magnified by about 25 times ! The best part is that these orgasms don't end with just one, they come in waves and that's waves with a capitol W !!