Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Anal Contractions
  • Chonen
    Heya,
    I heard of this fairly recently and decided to try it out. I am pretty sure I know what the nal contractions are but I want to make sure I am doing it right. I start out slow at first and when I increase intensity (like it says on the instructions) I feel like I am moving more than my anal muscles. My penis starts to move as well. It's like contracting is linked to the penis...that could be normal, but it makes those muscles tire faster. i understand describing how to move is hard with these kind of muscles, but any tips on technique or whatever would be helpful.

-Chance ^_^
  • I remember reading somewhere a good method of trying to find your PC muscle is to sit down on the toilet and go to the bathroom. Spread your legs apart and try to stop peeing. Spreading your legs helps isolate your PC contraction from a rectal contraction. The muscle you are using to stop peeing is the PC muscle you use to contract for the aneros.

On a side note, when I start gettin my involuntary contractions my penis does move and contract with my involuntaries.
  • Virg
    You may find, "muscle tone ROCKS!!!", helpful.

It takes time to strengthen and gain good control over these muscles. Be patient...