Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

my experiances
  • drslyr
    I think its 4 yrs now ive been trying the aneros. I have 3 models, and up until recently lots of frustration. I bought the hypnoanerosession cds. It has been of tremmendous help to me.That and findng a position that would work for me. Anyway all along ive played with my different models, sometimes 1 or 2 times p/wk, sometimes not for wks at a time. I was experimenting with positions and found 1 that seemed to work. Its on all fours, face down, knees up and spread with chest and hips mashed to the bed. unfortunately this position is exhausting. Anyway i just discovered this position a wk or 2 ago.I listen to the hypnoanerosession cds while in this position and have made my greatest progress since i started the aneros experience 4 yrs ago. Ive had involuntaries for 30 seconds at a time followed by more involuntaries 3 or4 at a time about 20 to 30 seconds each followed by 3 to 5 seconds of something i cant describe but i think may be a mini o. Ive been so excited about it ive been having sessions like a madman. Finally after 4 yrs i have an understanding of what everyone here talks about.Make no mistake im still not anywhere close yet but my frustration has turned into hope and anticipation once again.The bad news is the freqent madman sessions have aggrevated some hemeroidal problems and have had to take a break till they subside."yikes maybe too much info".lol. Anyway forging ahead with renewed hope and anticipation.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello drslyr, :)

That's fantastic to hear that you have finally started getting some pleasurable results after all this time! :D I totally understand where you are coming from. I've been at this for a bit over three years, and no super-O yet. But unlike you, I've been having pleasurable sessions for quite some time. It really changes your perspective when you feel something incredibly good from the session. Keep at it! :D

Love_is
  • drslyr
    update................ at least 4 yrs now still trying infrequently now. no new results to report. Just about given up with this toy. Oh maybe because of new girlfriend 10 yrs younger than me and wild non stop sex............
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello drslyr, :)

Don't let the new girlfriend stop you. Try adding it to your sexual activities together. That can certainly add a new twist to regular sex.

Love_is