Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Newbie with questions
  • Taurus
    Hi everyone,

I guess you can probably tell that I'm a new Aneros user, mind you I would have to say that I'm a very confused new user. As with most, I read a good majority of the posts on the differnt groups here and made the decision to buy the Helix.

I waited patiently for my Helix to arrive and when it finally did I was more than anxiuos to give it a try so I lubed it up stuck it in about half way and it went in the rest of the way on it's own and then nothing. Needless to say I tried everything that was described in the online instructions with no results, I finally gave up. Tried the next day and the same thing.

I read a little more in the Forums and found a post about using a syringe to lubricate inside, I had an oral syringe kicking around so I used that to get lube inside and I also lubed up the Helix and it slid in very nicely and I started to have some nice feeling without even doing anything, unfortunatly my session was cut very short due to a distraction.

I was under the impression that I found the trick to this thing, tried it again a little later that evening and had some sensations again but they didn't last very long and I couldn't get anything going again, so once again I gave up. I tried this same thing the next day and I was back to nothing.

The following day I tried something a little different, I had a water based lube that was very thick, reading how some use vaseline and then put another lube on top of that, I used this thick lube and then put some Wet lube on top of that and also inside and this by far gave the best result, I had some very nice sensations but once again it didn't last very long, maybe 1/2 a minute. This worked for about 2 session and now I'm back to nothing.

Today I tried again except this time with KY Jelly, unfortunatly nothing happend yet again. I've had my Helix for almost a week and am having mixed results, needless to say, I'm very confused about my experience so far.

Now onto the questions.

1. I have no idea if the Helix is in correctly as I don't think it's ever touched my prostate, I've never had the urge to urinate so I have no clue, should you feel the Aneros touching the prostate?

2. Is it possible that the sensations I experienced were caused by a reaction to the lubes and not by the Aneros itself?

3. This may be a wierd questions but where do the sensations usually start?

4. Sometimes I get the impression that the Aneros is not moving around as it should, when applying lube to the Aneros, should it be done from head to base or perhaps from the head and 3/4 of the way down?

5. Lastly, I've been toying with the idea of trying another model, while on ebay, I saw a store selling the Eupho, Maximus and MGX as a combo pack for a pretty good price and I was thinking of getting all 3 so I can experiment, the other reason being is that I live in Canada and all the Aneros are faily expensive up here and there's not too many places that carry anything besides the MGX. I guess I'm wondering if this is a wise decision or if I should spend more time with the Helix?

6. The last question I have is if one can go overboard with the Aneros? I've on occasion used it 2 time in one day and I'm wondering if maybe I'm using it a little too much which may be the reason I'm not getting anywhere these days, is that a possibility?

Sorry about the long winded post

Thanks

Taurus
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield

Originally Posted By: Taurus
    Hi everyone,

Now onto the questions.

1. I have no idea if the Helix is in correctly as I don't think it's ever touched my prostate, I've never had the urge to urinate so I have no clue, should you feel the Aneros touching the prostate?

2. Is it possible that the sensations I experienced were caused by a reaction to the lubes and not by the Aneros itself?

4. Sometimes I get the impression that the Aneros is not moving around as it should, when applying lube to the Aneros, should it be done from head to base or perhaps from the head and 3/4 of the way down?

5. Lastly, I've been toying with the idea of trying another model, while on ebay, I saw a store selling the Eupho, Maximus and MGX as a combo pack for a pretty good price and I was thinking of getting all 3 so I can experiment, the other reason being is that I live in Canada and all the Aneros are faily expensive up here and there's not too many places that carry anything besides the MGX. I guess I'm wondering if this is a wise decision or if I should spend more time with the Helix?

6. The last question I have is if one can go overboard with the Aneros? I've on occasion used it 2 time in one day and I'm wondering if maybe I'm using it a little too much which may be the reason I'm not getting anywhere these days, is that a possibility?

Thanks

Taurus

Taurus,

1. Yes, you should have some sensation of the Aneros touching your prostate. That said, some men are unfamiliar with what this sensation feels like. Try standing up while the massager is inside, then apply some gentle contractions ramping up to some more moderate ones. Although the standing position is somewhat limited as a practical matter, it normally provides greater prostate contact, so it may be helpful in identifying these sensations for you. Other positions that might be helpful; on your side, curled up in the fetal position, kneeling...at the foot of your bed....torso and head on the bed, knees on the ground and finally, squatting.

2. Regarding the "sensations" .....I assume you're referring to the short-lived pleasant sensations that you experienced? It is highly unlikely that the lubrication alone was responsible for a reaction like this. Given the fact the Aneros was always in the equation, it is more probable that it had something to do with the interaction of the lubrication with the Aneros. Generally speaking a more mobile massager is more responsive and therefore provides better stimulation.

3. There is no rule on this one. The sensations may be felt in the prostate, anally, abdominally, around the perineum and inside ones penis. These may develop in one area or several areas simulataneously. Normally these sensation intensify and may extend more globally as well (to the extremities).

4. I normally advise that users coat the unit from the head to about 3/4 down the body. Fact is if you're internally lubricating and you've put copious amounts on the head and the body of the unit, it will likely get where it needs to go anyway as the unit is drawn inside of your body.

5. A great many users fail to fully explore one unit before moving on to another. The truth is that adequate time must be given for self-discovery and exploration.....no device is a substitute for this.

6. Twice a day may be too much,...at least at first. If you've read through any of my posts, you may know that I place great stock in the power of arousal. Very often it takes some time inbetween sessions to build arousal up to a sufficient degree such that it facilitates new sensations and this different type of orgasm. As a matter of fact you may find that allowing a day or two inbetween session is beneficial. Give it a shot and see how it works for you.

BF Mayfield
  • Taurus

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield

Originally Posted By: Taurus
    Hi everyone,

Now onto the questions.

Thanks

Taurus

Taurus,

1. Yes, you should have some sensation of the Aneros touching your prostate. That said, some men are unfamiliar with what this sensation feels like. Try standing up while the massager is inside, then apply some gentle contractions ramping up to some more moderate ones. Although the standing position is somewhat limited as a practical matter, it normally provides greater prostate contact, so it may be helpful in identifying these sensations for you. Other positions that might be helpful; on your side, curled up in the fetal position, kneeling...at the foot of your bed....torso and head on the bed, knees on the ground and finally, squatting.

2. Regarding the \\\"sensations\\\" .....I assume you're referring to the short-lived pleasant sensations that you experienced? It is highly unlikely that the lubrication alone was responsible for a reaction like this. Given the fact the Aneros was always in the equation, it is more probable that it had something to do with the interaction of the lubrication with the Aneros. Generally speaking a more mobile massager is more responsive and therefore provides better stimulation.

3. There is no rule on this one. The sensations may be felt in the prostate, anally, abdominally, around the perineum and inside ones penis. These may develop in one area or several areas simulataneously. Normally these sensation intensify and may extend more globally as well (to the extremities).

4. I normally advise that users coat the unit from the head to about 3/4 down the body. Fact is if you're internally lubricating and you've put copious amounts on the head and the body of the unit, it will likely get where it needs to go anyway as the unit is drawn inside of your body.

5. A great many users fail to fully explore one unit before moving on to another. The truth is that adequate time must be given for self-discovery and exploration.....no device is a substitute for this.

6. Twice a day may be too much,...at least at first. If you've read through any of my posts, you may know that I place great stock in the power of arousal. Very often it takes some time inbetween sessions to build arousal up to a sufficient degree such that it facilitates new sensations and this different type of orgasm. As a matter of fact you may find that allowing a day or two inbetween session is beneficial. Give it a shot and see how it works for you.

BF Mayfield

Thanks for the tips and advice.

I've been reading a number of your posts, more recently I began reading "B's keys to the back door" and found alot of great information in there.

After reading a good majority of "B's keys to the back door" I started out by trying to find my "sweet spot", I proceeded as you described in the revisited section, unfortunatly I was unable to reproduce the sensation you described, I'm beginning to think I'm an enigma. You mentioned that a full erection isn't necessary but some engorgement would be helpful, would being more aroused also be helpful?

I was a little confused about the following:

Work downward on the center of your perineum, incrementally, just a fraction of an inch at a time, using the tip of the finger, and while holding a position rocking back and forth on the first knuckle (so that the tip of the finger digs/ rubs/vibrates deeply.

What I was specifically confused about was the rocking back and forth on the first knuckle, could you please elaborate on this?

I'm going to take a few days off from my sessions and proceed as you suggest in my next session and hopefully I will discover a few new things to help me along.

Thanks

Taurus