Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google
Anal Toy Hunt
  • Hey folks, I've been jumping from online store to store trying to find some new toys for my toychest. Right now I'm trying to find any good products which meet any of the following:

Prostate specific stimulation (Already ordered the Aneros, the Pandora from Vibratex, the Men's Pleasure Wand, and the Tantus Pro Touch)

Wearable anal plugs. I want to find a plug which is small enough to be comfortable when worn over longer periods, preferably with a thinner base so it's easy to fit between the cheeks.

Finally I managed to find two products, one a vibe one a dildo, with a unique feature: thrusting. Sadly both products had reviews stating poor construction that didn't last long before wearing out. I don't have the cash to buy a 'fucking machine', but I was hoping to find other products like this. A plug or dildo which can simulate thrusting in and out, preferably with vibration as well, but that's not required.

Anyways, if anyone can help me out here with some product suggestions, I'd really appreciate it.