Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Best Position
  • As the title suggests. Some people say lynig on side in the regular position is best but surely you must be distracted by your penis moving against the bed sheets?
    Others say they get best results by kneeling on floor with torso flat on bed, but is your bum in the air or pressed against the back of your legs.

Could you please describe in detail what is your best position, so some of us who are still in search of the elusive Super O can find the best for ourselves

Thankyou
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: virginsoldier
    As the title suggests. Some people say lynig on side in the regular position is best but surely you must be distracted by your penis moving against the bed sheets?
    Others say they get best results by kneeling on floor with torso flat on bed, but is your bum in the air or pressed against the back of your legs.

Could you please describe in detail what is your best position, so some of us who are still in search of the elusive Super O can find the best for ourselves

Thankyou

Aas per your question is my bum in the air or against my legs. My bum moves from being pushed out in the air. To just relaxing with my penis almost against the bed. Try pulling your cheeks apart and tightly contract. O Boy...
  • This may be very kinky, but the following has produced great success:

I have always had something of a nylon fetish, and my wife and I will both put on a pair of tights - hers with the crotch cut out and mine with a slit in the front. Over the tights, we wear thongs. And we wear stretchy tops or bodysuits. Of course, my Aneros is in place as well. I usually complete the ensemble by slipping a nylon ring around my cock and balls that my wife made from a rolled up cut leg of a pair of tights.

Now, you might wonder if this all creates too much stimulation of the penis with all the fabric touching it. I do not find it is a distraction; since it really creates a constant sensation of pressure, and I am not inadvertently startled if my penis brushes up against something such as my wife’s leg when we are hugging and kissing, or the bed when I move down to eat her through the hole in her tights. In fact, this kinky getup actually prevents the distractions of inadvertent friction to the penis and I can really focus on the sensations that are produced by the Aneros. I can roll around or otherwise change positions as much as I need to in order to enhance whatever position my body wants to promote super O’s.

My wife is really turned on by my being in this getup. I usually have a super O rather quickly (ok – within 10 to 15 minutes) once I lie down next to her and we slowly kiss and caress. I really can’t describe the intense sensual electricity that flows between us, and inevitably this sets me off and all I can do is hang on to her for dear life. Once I have had the first wave, we have found that I have really programmed away from ejaculating and am all set to enjoy successive waves of super Os during the next couple hours. My wife gets really turned on by my thong covered bulge. I generally stay at least semi hard, and my thong gets pretty wet from the slow ooze that comes from the Aneros. My wife loves to tease me by stroking the outside of my thong covered bulge – and the muted feelings of her frictionless caresses of my bulge seem to go right to my anus and set me off. Amazingly, at times it seems that she can almost make me cum (from the bum – not my penis) at will. I will agree with other folks that being on my knees with my bum in the air is quite conducive to a super O – as I have discovered when eating my wife out through the hole in her tights. Finally though, all things must come to an end, and we generally consummate the session by a nice slow fuck through the holes in our tights in the spoon position – and interestingly, it seems to take a while to reprogram back to an ejaculatory orgasm from my penis after having multiple super O’s.

I will admit, we both still get a little giggly at the notion of dressing like two kinky superheroes (we have been doing this for a year now). We generally precede our session with a mixed drink or two to loosen up. Inevitably, with all of our panting, we need a halftime to our sessions to have another drink. I find it to be “interesting” to walk through the house with an erection in my tights and the Aneros wiggling around in my bum – and this has lead to some interesting moments in the kitchen and on the stairs. I know all this is something of a kinky fetish in a way - but for us the shared intimacy, and the shared multiple orgasms that we now both have, are just out of this world.
  • tantratwin. Thank you for that indepth description of what you and your wife get upto. It seems you have been dying to describe this to everyone on here but couldn't decide what section to put it under. I'm sure you have great sessions unfortunately you have missed the point of my orignal question or I did not make it clear what I'm after ?

All I know of is side position, torso laying flat on bed or laying on back with legs apart.
    Somewhere I am going wrong and I am desperate to find out. I have read all the B lines etc and am having the same problems. I have now concluded that one of my problems is the sweet spot. I get tickling inside but not a OMG feeling if I hit the right spot. That's assuming I have ever truly hit the spot. I have tried the slight pressure with a finger to find it but even that does not bring on tickling if I press the right place.

Damn HELP
  • BusterBuster
    Dear V.S.,

While I cant compete with the sessions that tantratwin has (way to go man!) but I have found that my best of sessions are laying flat on my stomach. Others have talked about kneeling beside the bed. My bed is too high. I have not ever really had any kind of success with laying on my side either. It took me awhile to get anywhere with laying on my back. I tried it with pillows under various places and knees bent, etc. Once I became more regular with my Super O's, I was able to utilize laying on my back more. It is still not my favorite position, but it works now as a change of pace. I always seem to go back to laying on my stomach. That can be with your legs more apart, or with them closer together. I have had pretty good luck with a recommendation that I picked up here in the forum with doing a yoga pose called the cobra while I am on my stomach. That seems to really get some things going. I will use that almost every session.

I hope that helps. Keep us posted.

Buster
  • virginsoldier,

You are correct in that I did not know where to put my post. However, I am trying to be helpful. Let me try again by attempting to directly answer your question. I find I get my best super Os on my side or on my hands and knees with my bum in the air. I don’t do so well on my back.

The tingling feeling is the key that something is starting to happen - besides feeling good just by it self. Admittedly, I find that perhaps half the time over the course of a couple hours, the tingling doesn’t lead to anything more - but for me that is OK because I still am highly aroused.

When I do start to get that tingling feeling, the key for me is to stay relaxed and let what is going to happen – happen. I find that MOVEMENT of my body is the key for me. So I will be on my side, doing the sphincter contractions, moving my legs from a fetal position to full extension and back, rolling a bit onto my back, and then back onto my side. Maybe some slight pelvic thrusts in conjunction with the sphincter contractions. There is no formula – I just sort of do what my body is telling me to do – and it is different every time.

Just some thoughts regarding the OMG feeling as I perceive it: It definitely is not the sharp focused intensity that comes with an ejaculatory orgasm from the penis. Most of the time for me, it really is a gentle wave, slowly building and slowly leaving. The tingling is the key and I feel that through out and in varying degrees of intensity. Occasionally, I will achieve a real mind numbing full body shaking peak – but not always. If I don’t, that is OK, because I am still highly aroused and will keep myself that way for a couple hours.

I tend to be a contemplative person, and have been trying to put this all in context for a year as the dimensions of my sensuality have changed. One place that I have found to be particularly helpful is a website named WHITELOTUSEAST.COM - it helped me better calibrate my expectations so that I can be more relaxed and enjoy what I am feeling and accept what new sensations come with prostate massage. Admittedly, the site is full of Tantric philosophy, but there is a lot of interesting info on male sexuality – I gained a tremendous amount of perspective.

I hope this is helpful and more directly answers your question.

Best regards, tantratwin
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Tantratwin,

I really liked your description of your Super O's. It took me way too long to realize that the Super O is not that acute sensation that one experiences with a traditional penile orgasm. I had it wrong. I was thinking that the Super O was just out of my reach and that something else, something more intense needed to happen. As it turned out, I was actually experiencing the "entire body" or Super O, for quite a few months. I was having this great time but thinking that I was falling short somehow. I believe that there are others out there who might have gotten it wrong as well. This is a new experience for us all.

I have visited the White Lotus website in the past and I have found it interesting as well. The thing that I thought helped me along is the practice of edging. The delaying or the traditional orgasm. I believe that assisted me with some badly needed re-wiring.

I hope that the things discussed here will be helpful to you guys.

Take care.

Buster

• Originally Posted By: Buster
    Hi Tantratwin,

I really liked your description of your Super O's. It took me way too long to realize that the Super O is not that acute sensation that one experiences with a traditional penile orgasm. I had it wrong. I was thinking that the Super O was just out of my reach and that something else, something more intense needed to happen. As it turned out, I was actually experiencing the "entire body" or Super O, for quite a few months. I was having this great time but thinking that I was falling short somehow. I believe that there are others out there who might have gotten it wrong as well. This is a new experience for us all.

I have visited the White Lotus website in the past and I have found it interesting as well. The thing that I thought helped me along is the practice of edging. The delaying or the traditional orgasm. I believe that assisted me with some badly needed re-wiring.

Take care.

Buster

Buster surely you must have been disappointed if you thought there was more than what you was already experiencing?

Tantratwin. Thank you for your experience. I tried the way you suggested by laying on my stomach. I let the feeling build up and absutely nothing to hinder them, just concentrated on building the feeling inside.
    Now here is my problem. I got involuntaries and really enjoyable tickling inside but this takes between 45mins to hour before I really start to feel like something is happening. After this initial period it really starts to build with the Helix having a mind of its own. I get to a stage were this feeling has hit a peak and I need to goto the next level.
    This level I believe is the one were your body and mind let's go and the all over warm feeling happens ( super O). I assume this is the next level from reading all these testimonials? Trouble is it wont happen. I'm relaxed, I can feel a surge building up but my mind just wont let go. I keep relaxed, I'm concentrating on the feelings, I'm still doing the breathing but I just keep going in a circle with the involuntaries and tickling. By now I've been going at this for probably 3 hours :o(

Also because I feel I'm so close to this amazing feeling that everyone has that I'm now beginning to use the Helix more often.

Please help me get over the edge
  • nood1963
    Hi Virginsoldier,

This is one of my favorite positions that makes me go wild. Hopefully this will make you go wild too. First you need to have an ottoman of some sort. I lie with my stomach and chest on the bed, then my knees and shins are on the ottoman. The distance between the ottoman and the bed is for your penis and scrotum to hang. I really enjoy being on my stomach, but there is so much stimulation doing it totally on the bed. I have a lot more freedom of movement with my knees off the floor. If you have a wood floor to where the ottoman can move freely is nice too....Being able to raise and move my ass around helps me tremendously. My feet seem to raise straight up into the air and feet become rigid in my waves of pleasure. Sometimes when I am just laying there catching my breath, I will just literally move my big toe and this will trigger it all over again. Benefits of the wood floor is that if you wanted to move forward or backwards it is easily done. Being able to move my knees closer to the bed raises my butt, and then I love to seperate my butt cheeks further. If you haven't seperated your butt cheeks during an orgasm, you need to start NOW! With my rectal muscles pushing and my anal muscles pushing on the aneros, I separate my cheeks and this creates the aneros to move and it's movement significantly intensifies the orgasm. Good luck if you try this. My second best liked is being on my right side. Some nights every position is good once I'm getting waves. Last week I took a shower with the MGX and WOW! The waves were happening in the shower, and while trying to shave I got my first O. It's not easy trying to shave while having orgasms. It was quite wild to say the least, and the real episode was amazing in itself. Take care, Peace. Nood
  • BusterBuster
    Dear V.S.,

I was not disappointed at all! It was simply a learning experience. I was conditioned to think that the orgasm ends in the spasms associated with ejaculation. With my exploring, I was able to learn that the orgasm and ejaculation were actually two different events that can actually happen independantly. I have now been able to actually ejaculate without orgasm. That seemed to take me a while to figure out. My sessions were filled with these waves of pleasure that were from head to toe, then they would intensify in specific areas (penile, prostate, lower abdomen, etc). I had to learn that the ejaculation portion of the traditional orgasm was not going to happen with the Super O. That is why these darn things can keep coming and go on and on. I just think that my expectations were incorrect.

I hoped that my experiences may help others in their quest for the gold. Frustration is only a detraction to the matter at hand. Not hand...you know what I mean.

A great weekend to all of you.

Buster
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: nood1963
    Hi Virginsoldier,

This is one of my favorite positions that makes me go wild. Hopefully this will make you go wild too. First you need to have an ottoman of some sort. I lie with my stomach and chest on the bed, then my knees and shins are on the ottoman. The distance between the ottoman and the bed is for your penis and scrotum to hang. I really enjoy being on my stomach, but there is so much stimulation doing it totally on the bed. I have a lot more freedom of movement with my knees off the floor. If you have a wood floor to where the ottoman can move freely is nice too....Being able to raise and move my ass around helps me tremendously. My feet seem to raise straight up into the air and feet become rigid in my waves of pleasure. Sometimes when I am just laying there catching my breath, I will just literally move my big toe and this will trigger it all over again. Benefits of the wood floor is that if you wanted to move forward or backwards it is easily done. Being able to move my knees closer to the bed raises my butt, and then I love to seperate my butt cheeks further. If you haven't seperated your butt cheeks during an orgasm, you need to start NOW! With my rectal muscles pushing and my anal muscles pushing on the aneros, I separate my cheeks and this creates the aneros to move and it's movement significantly intensifies the orgasm. Good luck if you try this. My second best liked is being on my right side. Some nights every position is good once I'm getting waves. Last week I took a shower with the MGX and WOW! The waves were happening in the shower, and while trying to shave I got my first O. It's not easy trying to shave while having orgasms. It was quite wild to say the least, and the real episode was amazing in itself. Take care, Peace. Nood

What's an ottoman? My English is not that good. Quite crucial to know..
  • It is a storage box for bed linen etc. About 4ft long and about 2ft high
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    I'm not familiar with the storage box that virginsoldier refers to. An ottoman as I know it is an upholstered stool (sometimes large) that accompanies a chair. I think it can also refer to a backless armless chair of some sort as well. I think this would go along more with the application that Nood has put forth. I'm pretty certain that this is what he had in mind.

BF Mayfield
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Buster
    Hi Tantratwin,

Take care.

Buster

Buster surely you must have been disappointed if you thought there was more than what you was already experiencing?

Tantratwin. Thank you for your experience. I tried the way you suggested by laying on my stomach. I let the feeling build up and absutely nothing to hinder them, just concentrated on building the feeling inside.
    Now here is my problem. I got involuntaries and really enjoyable tickling inside but this takes between 45mins to hour before I really start to feel like something is happening. After this initial period it really starts to build with the Helix having a mind of its own. I get to a stage were this feeling has hit a peak and I need to goto the next level.
    This level I believe is the one were your body and mind let's go and the all over warm feeling happens ( super O). I assume this is the next level from reading all these testimonials? Trouble is it wont happen. I'm relaxed, I can feel a surge building up but my mind just wont let go. I keep relaxed, I'm concentrating on the feelings, I'm still doing the breathing but I just keep going in a circle with the involuntaries and tickling. By now I've been going at this for probably 3 hours :o(

Also because I feel I'm so close to this amazing feeling that everyone has that I'm now beginning to use the Helix more often.

Please help me get over the edge

Hi V/S.
    It seems like your having a Ball but not quite getting there. I enhance my Blissful moments with very gentle nipple play. WOW!! It send me right over the edge. I get this great elictrical feling in my shaft and when the time comes , I have huge pulsations in my Glans (penis Head) which last for several moments. The feelings are out of this world. I can further orgasm with more gentle nipple play. It just keeps happening. Maybe you should add this technique to your session. I now have multiple orgasms on demand without the anerous. A fabulous feeling. Lets know how you progress. jason
  • (this post was edited 2006-08-20 08:19:58)

Hi V/S.
    It seems like your having a Ball but not quite getting there. I enhance my Blissful moments with very gentle nipple play. WOW!! It send me right over the edge. I get this great elictrical feling in my shaft and when the time comes , I have huge pulsations in my Glans (penis Head) which last for several moments. The feelings are out of this world. I can further orgasm with more gentle nipple play. It just keeps happening. Maybe you should add this technique to your session. I now have multiple orgasms on demand without the anerous. A fabulous feeling. Lets know how you progress. jason

Jason I already do nipple tweaking. In fact it feels great for a while then it just subsides the more I do it.

I can't even decide which Aneros is best to use. The Helix or Eupho?

I have found the Helix touches more constantly on the inside but the Abutment Tab to be too short. It only presses in certain positions.
    The Eupho is longer but thinner and works great when getting plenty of involuntaries and the Abutment tab touches all the time.

Oh hell I'm addicted to getting over the edge. Damn thing
  • Edit

What's an ottoman? My English is not that good. Quite crucial to know..

It is a storage box for bed linen etc. About 4ft long and about 2ft high

Invented in Turkey, no doubt!!!
  • nood1963
    An Ottoman is also known as a footstool for a chair. The one I use is about 2ft.x3ft.x18in high. Sorry for all the confusion. Nood
  • Edit
    I realized today an adequate replacement for an ottoman might be a large exercise inflatable ball. I'm going to give it a whirl.
  • darwindarwin
    (this post was edited 2006-09-11 18:19:05)

here is another position to try. (it works great for me for Aneros-less dry orgasms)

it is a variant of lying on back with feet up on the wall.

lie on back on floor (possibly on a mat), with feet and calves on bed.

you can arch your back way up and/or spread your cheeks easily. my bed has a big enough gap between frame and floor that i can also pull my butt under, pressing my legs to my chest with the frame. during orgasms my hand/arm reflex to grasp intensely is satisfied by grasping the frame (i have a wood platform bed frame)

^_____
    ........|
    ........|
    ........(_________(:

darwin