Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

HOLY COWWWWWW
  • Journey
    I was supposed to be taken a break for a couple of days as I had a bit of a numb feeling. But I just couldn't so I lube up as per B's instructionaan inserted my Mgx. Started with breathing as usuaal but involountaries basically started up straight away. Went with the feelings and took it slow. I decided to try pull my butt open as per B's thread. OOOOO boy they didnt stop coming. I couldn't breathe, all I can say is I reached a new peak. I felt as though I wasfloating in the clouds with every inch of my body tingling in the sensations. I managed to prolong theses bypulling my but open and then releasing it. Aalso ensured I breathed slowly ansd focused on the entral location in the back and front of my butt. Dont know how long it lasted but it felt unbelievable and all I wanted to do was do it again, so I did. the second time happened even quickerand thereafter managed to maintain sensations through my lower abdomn and perineum. My bed was soaked with sweat when I finished it looked like I sprayed a water hose all over it. Truly not something I will ever forget. My only problem now is I think aI am addicted I just cant get enough...
    Journey
  • nood1963
    Hi Journey,

I know what you are going through, and it's soooo nice.....I have the MGX also, and it really does give one ultimate pleasure.

I use the technique of pulling apart my butt cheeks too. This just amplifies the sensations.

Glad you are having great success! Keep having good journeys....

Peace, Nood
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: nood1963
    Hi Journey,

I know what you are going through, and it's soooo nice.....I have the MGX also, and it really does give one ultimate pleasure.

I use the technique of pulling apart my butt cheeks too. This just amplifies the sensations.

Glad you are having great success! Keep having good journeys....

Peace, Nood

Hi Nood1963

It truly is an incredible journeyany further tips u can give would always be greatly appreciated

journey on

journey