Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

WHAT A RIDE
  • Journey
    Hi

Last night I haad a session with my MGX and Helix. Started as per B Mayfields advice relaxed breathing....small contractions...etc. The ssensations where unbelievable. Managed to have I can't rmeber how many mini o's and 3 big O's. The only thing is that when I am at the peak of my Big O I find my heart is punding so hard and I am unable to breathy, to such an extent that I feel I maay pass out. Thiss tends to cut short what feels incredible. Any advice how i could control this so as to extend my super o's.

Thankyou for any advice and enjoy the journey, I know I am.

Journey
  • Edit
    I find that when my heart is pounding, I stay relaxed and breath slow and calm as normal.... It is very difficult but achievable. It actually helps to build the excitement for me as it seems like I am ignoring it and then it just pounces on me like a cat on a spider.

Glad to read you had a good session, it is quite a ride for sure. I honestly pity everyone who's too homophobic to give it a try.

I hope they can overcome that and dive on in some day.

Let us know how your next sessions go!
  • Skeptic.
    Well I wish I was having a ride like you too obviously have. Had my Helix & Eupho now for 10 months. Have I have a Super O or even a little one? NO. Am I close? Occasionally.

Just thank yourself lucky that you hit it every time or like the newbie has virtually your first time. Their is many of us out here who are still trying to achieve our first super O.

Oh don't get me wrong I do get the tickling and involuntaries. Did used to lay on back with legs apart but that doesn't seem to work anymore so now back on my side. Always get distracted though as my penis is sliding on the bed when on my side.

I need advice big time as I'm really getting jealous of you super O boys

• Edit

Originally Posted By: Skeptic
    I find that when my heart is pounding, I stay relaxed and breath slow and calm as normal.... It is very difficult but achievable. It actually helps to build the excitement for me as it seems like I am ignoring it and then it just pounces on me like a cat on a spider.

Glad to read you had a good session, it is quite a ride for sure. I honestly pity everyone who's too homophobic to give it a try.

I hope they can overcome that and dive on in some day.

Let us know how your next sessions go!

Thans for your response. tried again tonight, but only managed to reach a few mini o's. Dont get me wrong i was twitching and shaking all over, but this time I hit a plateau, everything felt a bit numb. Not sure if this is due to over exertion. I could still get to point of mini o's in beginning, but the journey was so much moew duller and then almost nothing. Has anyone else experienced this. Tried all posaitions flaat on baack, on sideaa, at side of bed, just couldnt bring on the feeling. I'll give i a breaak for a couple o days and then try again. Let you know how it goes.

Journey
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: virginsoldier
    Skeptic.
    Well I wish I was having a ride like you too obviously have. Had my Helix & Eupho now for 10 months. Have I have a Super O or even a little one? NO. Am I close? Occasionally.

Just thank yourself lucky that you hit it every time or like the newbie has virtually your first time. Their is many of us out here who are still trying to achieve our first super O.

Oh don't get me wrong I do get the tickling and involuntaries. Did used to lay on back with legs apart but that doesn't seem to work anymore so now back on my side. Always get distracted though as my penis is sliding on the bed when on my side.

I need advice big time as I'm really getting jealous of you super O boys

I must admit I haave been very fortunate in experiencing the super o's in such a short space of time. What I found to be the most effective position to initially bring the Super O's on was torso flat on edge of bed and knees on floor. This position definitely in my case aided the involountaries. I also found that it was very important to constantly adjust the abutment tab, as this tends to move quiet frequently. By adjusting it effectively onto the sweet spot,, Oboy O boy O super O. The only problem I experience with this now is I spasm and shake quiet violently especially my butt and legs, and this seems to make the aneros float inside me, which does cause violent involountaries but leaves me totally breathless, and also seems to break the exerience. (Mainly from shaking I think). I am working on my breathing though and hopefully this will help extend this sensation of euphoria.

Goodluck and enjoy the journey,

Journey