Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google
FIrst impressions for me
  • Well It came in today, and I was eager to give it a go. I have helix because it mention that it might be easier for a begginer.

Insertion was okay, and right off the bat I was pleased with it, my it reaches the right places. I started slow, but soon couldn't help but speed up the contracting as desire built. As I got excited I felt something swell and become firmer with pressure, not sure if it was the prostate, and why it would swell. I started to approach a peak, then it slipped away from me and receded.

This happen to me three times, each time I could not grasp it then it would fade and that pressure would go away.

THough I am unsure IF I was doing it right, since at no time did I obtain an erection, despite the approaching peaks. I believe people mention and erection as they get excited.

It felt great, THough maybe I need to polish my approach, I did notice it stays in nicely, so it should be good for a romp with the misses too

I can see this is going to be fun..
  • Edit
    That sounds right to me, as all my experiences thus far match that. Sometimes you get an erection and sometimes you don't, just one of those variables.

Good luck!