Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Can they Aneros be mixed with other forms of sex?
  • I have noticed that many are on the journey to find the super-O as its called, so I think I might stick out here a bit, as the super-O sounds fun and I am sure I wouldn't mind, I am really looking for a way to improve intercourse pleasure and intensity with my wife for myself.

I have always had a thing for that Magical spot and anal stimulation, and I have shared this with my wife who is very supportive. (lucky me) I have bought some plugs and vibe plugs to use during intercourse. Though they were okay, they never pressed on the right spot, only made me feel a bit full. It helped some, but it was like trying to use a screwdriver to take off a hex nut.

Then while browsing yet my 100th plug yet again, I cam accross the aneros and was intriqued. I like what I read and the concept, and I thought, hmmm, I wonder if I can assume a top possition that would allow me to excite the front as well as the prostrate. So I took the plunge and purchased the helix, I hope it was a good decision. Not that I am against self pleasure, I was hoping it would enhance other aspects of my sexual life.

So to my questions..I didn't see in the FAQ

Can you use it while involved in intercours?

Does it stay in place during intercourse? (I always hated trying to keep the plug in, spoiled the mood)

What activity can't you do, LIke could you shower with it in, or is it a lay down or nothing situation.

And lastly can you mix and max masturbation techniques, so can you conventional masterbate to a regular orgasm using the device to make it more powerful?

Real newb here, so please forgive the questions if they sound foolish.
  • mu1ti
    Hi Dave

Just 1 persons experiences. It would be naive of me to think that the experiences of others are analogous to my own but here are my findings.

>Can you use it while involved in intercours?

Yes and it's great, so very involving. it's always different though. One time strong erection and improved durability, another time maybe the blood flows somewhere else or pressure on the prostate tries to bring on ejaculation. My favourite aneros is the MGX by a long way but my helix seems better for sex, no idea why.

>Does it stay in place during intercourse? (I always hated trying to keep >the plug in, spoiled the mood)

No problem for me. Plugs do pop out but the aneros is a very different animal.

>What activity can't you do, LIke could you shower with it in, or is it a >lay down or nothing situation.

I don't see any gain in wandering about with aneros in place, it's good for sex and chilling out imho. But if you find differently... :)

>And lastly can you mix and max masturbation techniques, so can you >conventional masterbate to a regular orgasm using the device to make it >more powerful?

Again and from my own experience only, it varies and every time is different. Mostly a big thumbs up though as the range of experiences you have through practice will broaden. These are very early pioneering days!

Cheers, Mu1ti