Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

No erection
  • I have an Aneros classic (mgx). When I use it I cannot get an erection while it's inserted. Is this common? Milking or orgasms haven't occured yet either but it is new.
  • wodo
    Hello,

same to me. Yesterday my Aneros arrived and i use in on evening --> no erection.

• BusterBuster
    Dear Classic,

I very seldom get an erection while I am using the Aneros. I have read that it really is not necessary. I guess it is just our built in conception that you have to have one in order to achieve the Super O. I would put it out of your mind. I hope that helps.

Good Luck,

Buster
  • charliecharlie
    Dear Classic,
    I second what Buster said. I have had tremendously strong Super-O's with a flaccid penis. Don't obsess about it, just enjoy yourself. Take care,
    Charlie
  • Edit
    Thank god for this forum. The second time I used the Aneros Max I started with an erection but rapidly lost it even though I was still aroused. I wondered if I was damaging some nerve inside so I stopped using it. Now I see I am not alone, I shall try again and not worry about it. Thanks for that.
  • I am guessing that the stimulation to the prostate sends a greater blood flow to that area. There is no need for an erection I seldom have them when using the aneros either.