Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

No Erektion during Analstimulation
  • wodo
    Hello,
    I tried from time to time a anale stimulation with a vibrator. I had never a Erektion, or an existing Erektion decreased/went back. Now did I order myself the Aneros Helix and a question to the Aneros user - does one get a better Erektion or none by the Aneros now? Would like the Aneros particularly with traffic with my wife began, there I mean Erektion not for a long time to hold can and hopes this by the Aneros to change.

CY

Translated into English by Babelfish
  • charliecharlie
    Hello Wodo,
    You will have strong erections using the Aneros sometimes. Other times, it will come and go. Rest assured that you can achieve a Super-O without an erection. Hope you enjoy your Helix. Take care,
    Charlie
  • wodo
    Hello Charlie,
    thanks for your answer. , now I do not know

Hmmm also.... At present I have the problem that sometimes during traffic (whats the right english word ?) my Erektion suddenly lose and/or, should i nevertheless hold, after 3-4 "impacts" i'm cumming.

Thus I have a problem - who is already lucky not satisfy his wife "properly" or only with the Vib.
    My Doc meant that the Aneros could improve, but after I had read the different Forum-reports I#m not sure.

He meant I could wear the Aneros during traffic, but in addition I should have a Erektion (and hold). If however now by the Aneros no Erektion takes place.....??

WoDo

Translate into English from Babelfish