Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

last night
  • luvinaneros
    Last night I was experiencing my usual aneros enjoyment while watching some adult movies. I went through the usual preparation and inserted my helix. I kept watching the movie I really do not know why because I usually turn off any possible distractions. About ten minutes of some really good involuntary contractions and I was in Super-O bliss. I was lying on my left side both knees and hips flexed having multiple orgasms watching the movie with my head on a pillow. I straightened my left leg just a little to try and watch the movie in a more comfortable position and noticed on the tip of my penis a small amount of secreted Cowper's gland mucus commonly referred to as precum nothing out of the ordinary. When I looked back at the tv the helix was really moving more than it usually does with my involuntary contractions this brought on another Super-O. It felt as if it was moving left and right in my anus. It felt so good it was all I could do to remain still and go with the sensations. I looked down again and noticed that my penis had started to flow with semen. No ejaculation or spurting of fluid just a steady flow. This turned me on even more. My penis was completely flaccid. The helix kept moving and the semen kept pouring. I had no sensation of a traditional orgasm but I did experience two more Super-O's. My only explanation of this is the helix somehow stimulated my seminal vesicles as well as my prostate. It was a very hot experience. When I finished the amount of semen on my pelvis leg and towel was more than I have ever ejaculated. Has anyone else had this experience? I look forward to it if it every happens again.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield

Originally Posted By: luvinaneros
    Last night I was experiencing my usual aneros enjoyment while watching some adult movies. I went through the usual preparation and inserted my helix. I kept watching the movie I really do not know why because I usually turn off any possible distractions. About ten minutes of some really good involuntary contractions and I was in Super-O bliss. I was lying on my left side both knees and hips flexed having multiple orgasms watching the movie with my head on a pillow. I straightened my left leg just a little to try and watch the movie in a more comfortable position and noticed on the tip of my penis a small amount of secreted Cowper's gland mucus commonly referred to as precum nothing out of the ordinary. When I looked back at the tv the helix was really moving more than it usually does with my involuntary contractions this brought on another Super-O. It felt as if it was moving left and right in my anus. It felt so good it was all I could do to remain still and go with the sensations. I looked down again and noticed that my penis had started to flow with semen. No ejaculation or spurting of fluid just a steady flow. This turned me on even more. My penis was completely flaccid. The helix kept moving and the semen kept pouring. I had no sensation of a traditional orgasm but I did experience two more Super-O's. My only explanation of this is the helix somehow stimulated my seminal vesicles as well as my prostate. It was a very hot experience. When I finished the amount of semen on my pelvis leg and towel was more than I have ever ejaculated. Has anyone else had this experience? I look forward to it if it every happens again.

L.A,

What can I say.....I'm jealous! Sounds absolutely delightful! I've never had an "authentic" hands free ejaculation myself. For ejaculation to occur, I've always required some measure of penile stimulation, even if it's just exerting pressure at the base of my penis. Seems like I need that bit of direction to get things going. Since I became "tuned" with the Super O (awakened my prostate), this is even more the case, as erotic stimulation registers on the non-ejaculatory path with me first now. Without the penile stimulation.... I will invariably have a Super O.

I am aware of the stimulation of the seminal vesicles (it requires a bit farther reach) and have enjoyed the sensation that this stimulation produced. As I know you are aware, the seminal vesicles account for somewhere between 60 to 70% of the ejaculate by volume. However, I'm not aware of what the viscosity of this material is alone. I have always assumed that the seminal vesicles and sperm supplied the watery components, whereas prostate fluid and Cowper's fluid were the thicker materials. If this is true, then what you saw could indeed have been a product of your seminal vesicles. (Wild how all of this occurred without an erection!)

Recently there have been a large number of post on this same subject.....emissions without ejaculation. What's clear is that many of us experience anal/prostate stimulation in different ways. In the same way that it is possible to have orgasm without ejaculation, it may be possible to have emissions from the individual glands involved in the ejaculatory response as well. And to think.....when I was younger, ...all I ever knew of was ejaculation!!! There's so much for all of us to explore!

It's terrific how you have both this experience and the Super O.

Great to hear from you again luvinaneros,

BF Mayfield

P.S. Drop me an email sometime...it'd be great to catch up