Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google
The Helix
  • Back in December I purchased the MGX and was not happy at first. Thaks to the Forum and the Aneros staff I learned how to use it and have enjoyed it's use till now. It seems I wanted to broaden my horizons and had read a lot about the next generation massagers and thought about which model to buy. Since I do not consider myself as a master I settled for the Helix. It arrived the other day and had to try it out at once. I guess I was not in the proper frame of mind as it got me know where. I guess I was just to tired. The next morning was another story. I prept myself prepared the siringe with lub,lubed my anus and the helix, laid back on the bed,inserted it, did the breathing exersizes,relaxed and tighted the spincter musles about 1/4 of the way. Before I knew it my mind was adrift as if I had been drinking and my body started to go wilder than any experience with the MGX. I felt my penis grow and tighten between my thighs and I was wet from all the precum from the prostate, and the sweat I was working up. It was so good I thought I was going to explode and relaxed for a short time. I then tighten the spincter again and it started all over again. what a trip I was having. I then started to stroke my penis and brought myself to the brim of a climax and paused till I cooled down some and started again with the contractions and as the instructions said by penis grew and grew with each tome I brought myself to to brim of climaxing. I can say I never ever had felt anything like this and before long there was no stopping it and I shot so much cum all over my chest and pelvic area as I seemed to explode and screamed like I had never done. I laid there coming back to reality, looked at my watch and couldn't believe it. I had been climaxing for at least 45 minutes. WOW. what a treat! All I can say is thank you Aneros for a wonderful product. No doubt , I will be buying the Eupho soon. For the record, I am pushing 70, still enjoy sex and no, Aneros did not solicit my comments. Keep up the good work guys. You put a smile on my face. Do you need any testers for your products? I'd love to be an evaluator.
    Bill
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: lookin for it
    Back in December I purchased the MGX and was not happy at first. Thaks to the Forum and the Aneros staff I learned how to use it and have enjoyed it's use till now. It seems I wanted to broaden my horizons and had read a lot about the next generation massagers and thought about which model to buy. Since I do not consider myself as a master I settled for the Helix. It arrived the other day and had to try it out at once. I guess I was not in the proper frame of mind as it got me know where. I guess I was just to tired. The next morning was another story. I prept myself prepared the siringe with lub,lubed my anus and the helix, laid back on the bed,inserted it, did the breathing exersizes,relaxed and tighted the spincter musles about 1/4 of the way. Before I knew it my mind was adrift as if I had been drinking and my body started to go wilder than any experience with the MGX. I felt my penis grow and tighten between my thighs and I was wet from all the precum from the prostate, and the sweat I was working up. It was so good I thought I was going to explode and relaxed for a short time. I then tighten the spincter again and it started all over again. what a trip I was having. I then started to stroke my penis and brought myself to the brim of a climax and paused till I cooled down some and started again with the contractions and as the instructions said by penis grew and grew with each tome I brought myself to to brim of climaxing. I can say I never ever had felt anything like this and before long there was no stopping it and I shot so much cum all over my chest and pelvic area as I seemed to explode and screamed like I had never done. I laid there coming back to reality, looked at my watch and couldn't believe it. I had been climaxing for at least 45 minutes. WOW. what a treat! All I can say is thank you Aneros for a wonderful product. No doubt , I will be buying the Eupho soon. For the record, I am pushing 70, still enjoy sex and no, Aneros did not solicit my comments. Keep up the good work guys. You put a smile on my face. Do you need any testers for your products? I'd love to be an evaluator.
    Bill

hi Bill

i am sure a lot of readers envy you on the incredible experience you have had, including me. But it also gives me spirit to continue with the aneros - i am almost there...
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: paolo

Originally Posted By: lookin for it
    Back in December I purchased the MGX and was not happy at first. Thaks to the Forum and the Aneros staff I learned how to use it and have enjoyed it's use till now. It seems I wanted to broaden my horizons and had read a lot about the next generation massagers and thought about which model to buy. Since I do not consider myself as a master I settled for the Helix. It arrived the other day and had to try it out at once. I guess I was not in the proper frame of mind as it got me know where. I guess I was just to tired. The next morning was another story. I prept myself prepared the siringe with lub,lubed my anus and the helix, laid back on the bed,inserted it, did the breathing exersizes,relaxed and tighted the spincter musles about 1/4 of the way. Before I knew it my mind was adrift as if I had been drinking and my body started to go wilder than any experience with the MGX. I felt my penis grow and tighten between my thighs and I was wet from all the precum from the prostate, and the sweat I was working up. It was so good I thought I was going to explode and relaxed for a short time. I then tighten the spincter again and it started all over again. what a trip I was having. I then started to stroke my penis and brought myself to the brim of a climax and paused till I cooled down some and started again with the contractions and as the instructions said by penis grew and grew with each tome I brought myself to to brim of climaxing. I can say I never ever had felt anything like this and before long there was no stopping it and I shot so much cum all over my chest and pelvic area as I seemed to explode and screamed like I had never done. I laid there coming back to reality, looked at my watch and couldn't believe it. I had been climaxing for at least 45 minutes. WOW. what a treat! All I can say is thank you Aneros for a wonderful product. No doubt , I will be buying the Eupho soon. For the record, I am pushing 70, still enjoy sex and no, Aneros did not solicit my comments. Keep up the good work guys. You put a smile on my face. Do you need any testers for your products? I'd love to be an evaluator.
    Bill

hi Bill

i am sure a lot of readers envy you on the incredible experience you have had, including me. But it also gives me spirit to continue with the aneros - i am almost there...

Paolo
    Thanks for your reply. Take from me, you will reach that point. Just go easy and concentrate on what you are doing. You will get there all of a sudden. When you do, just hold on and keep the concentration. Enjoy.
    Bill