Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

super super O - by yoga!!
  • I am a new user for this wonderful toy, as many fo the new users, I achieved my super O finally! This is the start of my experience in this wonderful new world of sex. I start my weekend morning now with my pleasure session with Aneros regularily.

I am also a new student of yoga. One class every week, I have been making small progress and enjoyed it.

Just two hours ago, I entered my super O, and just by a hunch, I rearranged myself in the cobra psotion, and wow... the super O got am instant ten time boost! While in cobra position, I lift my torso up while my legs, thights are on the carpet. This positino maed the head of aneros enter deep in conact with my prostate gland and the anus contract got extremely faster and strong!

I then experimented with other yopa positions, and I cannot believe it - every yoga position can amplify the intensity of muscle contraction and the pleasure is beyond words.

I wondered if anyone there had same experience? Eevery yoga position can amplify the intensity of muscle contraction and the pleasure is beyond words.
  • nood1963
    Wow, sounds great! I have not learned yoga, but it sure sounds exciting and I'm sure the experiences are terrific. Having great super O's without yoga, and then experiencing super O's doing yoga would be extremely intense. Have fun and enjoy....nood
  • asdfgh

Originally Posted By: ruzadetoc
    I am a new user for this wonderful toy, as many fo the new users, I achieved my super O finally! This is the start of my experience in this wonderful new world of sex. I start my weekend morning now with my pleasure session with Aneros regularily.

I am also a new student of yoga. One class every week, I have been making small progress and enjoyed it.

Just two hours ago, I entered my super O, and just by a hunch, I rearranged myself in the cobra psotion, and wow... the super O got am instant ten time boost! While in cobra position, I lift my torso up while my legs, thights are on the carpet. This positino maed the head of aneros enter deep in conact with my prostate gland and the anus contract got extremely faster and strong!

I then experimented with other yopa positions, and I cannot believe it - every yoga position can amplify the intensity of muscle contraction and the pleasure is beyond words.

I wondered if anyone there had same experience? Eevery yoga position can amplify the intensity of muscle contraction and the pleasure is beyond words.

are you a girl
  • coyote
    Very interesting. I do yoga too and will give it a try. Cobra position may be helping because of the way it tensions the buttocks; that could assist with creating more anal contractions. Thanks for the tip.

Coyote.