Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• luvinaneros
    Is the classic only available with the volcano pack? It looks different in shape compared to the MGX on the web site. It was this model that I thought I ordered two years ago when I received the MGX. Just curious.

la
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    The MGX Classic is distinguished by nodules near the tip of the unit. When the New MGX was introduced it was sans nodules with a slightly shorter abutment arm, such that the tab made contact nearer to the anus. The MGX that is sold alone, is the New MGX (at least on this site). The last time I checked, the Volcano Pack did contain the MGX Classic. It's possible that the Classic might still be available on the highislandhealth site as well (see PS NEW).

BF Mayfield
  • luvinaneros
    Thanks for the information. I am debating on purchasing a new one in the near future. Each one has subtle differences as you know and I would like to give the SGX a trial period also. I should just purchase the eupho with them and make my collection complete. Once again thank you.

la