Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Alternate opinion on vibrator
  • arfarf
    (this post was edited 2006-04-24 06:56:08)

Hi. First a disclaimer. I am not suggesting that everyone should pay attention to what I'm saying. Maybe not even most people.

My first 9 months with the Aneros(es) were...well...I insist that I had zero expectations. First the MGX (or is it the SGX? the smaller one)...then the helix...then the maximus...then back to the MGX (SGX?)...then the SGX (MGX?)...

Not much as far as results go. Did this disappoint me? Was I impatient? Did I not try different positions, breathing techniques? Viewing it as an experience that would take considerable time, I never felt any discouragement. I followed the advice of others, tried modifying the tab, different lubes, every contraction method discussed. I did everything. If I had to estimate...I'd say 100 sessions in 9 months. That's 250 or so hours (not including sleeping with it in). No results.

So, early this year, I decided to try other anal toys, namely wands and vibrators and plugs. It made masturbating approximately 8.24 times more pleasureable, on average. That's good!

Now, it's pretty much taboo to mix the vibrator and the aneros. It took me a few months to give that a shot. And I did. Starting 3 or 4 weeks ago.

What can I report? I'm getting closer and closer and closer to something big. I am using a double vibrating thing...it's a ribbed dildo with a vibrator at the tip, which I insert in the handle. At the other end is a vibrator encased in a large plastic thingy. It's meant for women, that would be the clitoral stimulation thing. I place that right above the tab, and gently squeeze my thighs together.

Using this device, with the aneros, with all of the techniques...I have been progressing as far as twitchings, involuntaries, movements, sensations, and dare I say pleasure. The past 3 nights have been out-of-the-ordinary, as compared to the past 3 weeks. I am feeling full body vibrations...at first uncomfortable, but I think that had more to do with me never feeling such sensations before. I am making noises while this is happening, that's how strong the feeling is. My torso is twitching...I am feeling hot flashes I guess...my head feels a blood rush...I can feel my heartrate rapidly accelerating...and I can feel my pulse strongly throughout my lower body. In addition to these sensations, their onset is happening sooner. Last night, after 5 minutes, I was feeling these strong sensations. I think I maxed out at a point after maybe 5 minutes of these strong feelings, and I was feeling rather exhausted after they passed so I fell asleep.

I think I'm going to wait a few nights before my next session.

This has been a long post. Here's some bullet points...

-If you're like me, and you've spent a good number of months with no results, you might want to try a vibrator.

-Have people experienced the super Os with vibrators/aneros? I'd guess *yes*, although maybe they choose not to disclose that.

-Is this the best way to go about getting the Super O. I'm happy to agree that the answer is a firm NO, but, everyone is different, and perhaps some people like myself need a more direct/blatant stimulation to get things going.

-Would I like to not have to use a vibrator? Of course.

-Shall I report back soon to let people know if I successfully achieve a super O? Yes I will.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    (this post was edited 2006-04-24 18:53:50)

arfarf,

Given the fact that you described yourself as being stalled, I'm glad to hear that you're making progress, by whatever means this comes to you. Although I don't believe that this technique is the method of choice for most people, if it ultimately works for you, that's great!

That said, I have no recollection of anyone ever achieving success (having their first Super O) by these means in the 4 years that I've been following this forum. Contrary to the assertion that some might be reluctant to post about it if they crossed-over with a vib.....I don't know why this would be the case. No one is going to criticize anyone for their success...what would be the point? I'm sure that the manufacturer would be delighted by the news since they sell a bullet type vibrator for use with the Aneros which a great many people have purchased!

The fact is that this forum is filled with posts from individuals who found success in a variety of different ways and in some instances using techniques or devices that were offsite.... the Key Sound method, Electro stim, Amygdala Clicking, Hypnotherapy, Aural Stimulation, the Crystal Wand to name a few. It's all about finding the tool that works for you.

I should mention also, that I have enjoyed vibrators myself, but generally in terms of the traditional orgasmic experience (ejaculation). Occasionally I've also employed them in some of my Super O sessions as a way to change things up a bit. In such instances, it's been when I'm in the process of having multiple orgasms though, rather than actually requiring extra stimulation to initiate the process.

I remain steadfast in my assertion regarding the long term effect of high intensity vibrators on the prostate... I believe that they actually dull sensation, after the initial buzz, and when used continuously.

Nonetheless I'm curious to see how this all works out for you. So by all means I hope that you do post your results. If your efforts prove successful you might even give a detailed account on the techniques that you've used, how you rigged the vibrator(s) etc. If the vibrators do the trick for you, it doesn't necessarily mean that you will always need them to get yourself over the top. Once you've established a sense memory of the Super O, you may find yourself using this as a means of directing your mental focus and generating arousal such that you can go all the way with the Aneros alone!

BF Mayfield