Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• new1
    Greetings,

I got the product yesterday and spent over 1 1/2 hours trying to get off. First, let me stress that the postion is secondary to being comfortable. In my case. I was on my stomach as it was the most relaxing postion for me.

Second, the orgasm is unlike the traditional penile version and is way more subtle. This unit is all about finesse. By drawing the unit into the body and holding it, you will get involuntary contractions. I am in pretty fair shape and can hold the sphincter muscle for a long time enough to stop ejaculate from escaping( good practice to get control of these muscles)

After a period of time the lube will dry up, so re-lube the device often if you have it installed for any length of time.

I cannot comment whether my O was a 'super verion' but I started shaking and convulsing and sweating uncontrollably.

I think it only takes some practice. I have no other experience with any rectal devices but I often took colonics and am relaxed enough to get aroused.
  • nood1963
    Hello,

Just wait until you have multiply "o's". Have fun and share your experiences along the way. nood