Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I am a penis amputee! Will the aneros work for me???
  • tomcat21
    I would never write this in any other forum, but I guess this is the place to discuss this. Two years ago (I am 33)I developed a severe bacterial infection in my penis due to a previous injury there. To make a very long story short, the doctors had no choice but to amputate it at the root, leaving my testicles intact and fully functional. I now have a tiny urethral opening above my testicles that erects to a very small nub when I get aroused. The problem is the amount of sexual frustration I experience daily, since I can't really orgasm by rubbing the stump (it only happens once in a blue moon). My doctor recommended the aneros for me, so I just ordered it. My qeustion is, will it work for me since I don't have a penis? Will I get anal orgasms and be able to finally ejaculate? Most of the posts on the forum here detail the pleasure in the head of the penis that people get from the use of the aneros, which seems to help with the anal orgasm. But if I have no penis with which to respond, will the anal stimulation get me to an orgasm? Sure, the prostate stimulation will feel good in itself, but will I get anything else? Please respond. I am pretty desperate for some help with this. By the way, my damn insurance company refused to pay for the aneros, eventhough my doc said they must cover it.
  • BusterBuster
    Dear Tom,

I really do sympathize for you in your situation and wish you all the luck in the world. I believe that the Aneros will help you with your frustration. I dont know what you are capable of physically, but it appears that you have more than what you need to allow you to enjoy yourself on a level that you might not have known existed. I know that I didnt know. Take it slow and easy and even if your insurance doesnt cover it, it will be the best $85 that you will spend this year. Good luck and know that there are alot of guys here that can help you along.

Buster
  • mu1ti
    Hi. I think the Aneros is a great way to go for you. One trick I picked up here on the forum is to end a session with hands free ejaculation. This is achieved during aneros sessions by trapping testes between thighs and straightening both legs to pull the scrotum downwards.

I don't share your problem but this always works every time I try it and it could hopefully be a reliable way for you to get some satisfaction while you're practising for your super O etc. I hope so anyway!
    cheers :) mu1ti
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: tomcat21
    I would never write this in any other forum, but I guess this is the place to discuss this. Two years ago (I am 33)I developed a severe bacterial infection in my penis due to a previous injury there. To make a very long story short, the doctors had no choice but to amputate it at the root, leaving my testicles intact and fully functional. I now have a tiny urethral opening above my testicles that erects to a very small nub when I get aroused. The problem is the amount of sexual frustration I experience daily, since I can't really orgasm by rubbing the stump (it only happens once in a blue moon). My doctor recommended the aneros for me, so I just ordered it. My qeustion is, will it work for me since I don't have a penis? Will I get anal orgasms and be able to finally ejaculate? Most of the posts on the forum here detail the pleasure in the head of the penis that people get from the use of the aneros, which seems to help with the anal orgasm. But if I have no penis with which to respond, will the anal stimulation get me to an orgasm? Sure, the prostate stimulation will feel good in itself, but will I get anything else? Please respond. I am pretty desperate for some help with this. By the way, my damn insurance company refused to pay for the aneros, eventhough my doc said they must cover it.

I am impotent and use the Aneros and a Chastity Device (CB3000) together at the same time. So I cannot touch my penis. But it does slip around inside the chastity tube, so there is some friction there. Nevertheless, I have found the Aneros Orgasms, both Anal (best and no sperm), and Prostate (both with and without sperm).............to be as good as, or better than, any orgasm I have ever had. Since I have some foreskin, and my penis is very small and impotent, I shall try "tucking it inside my foreskin and inside myself" with medical tape, and see if I can have an orgasm that way. This would be like having no penis at all, and certainly no penile stimulation at all. BUT I BELIEVE you will be able to have unbelievable orgasms with no penis at all. The dry ones are better and last longer and you can have many. The sperm gushing ones will drain your prostate and feel good too, but you cannot have so many of them. It sounds like you have the new Euphos model. That is good. You will attain happiness, I am sure. Blessings and Good Luck!
  • Tom, I have read that an orgasm happens between the ears, not the legs. I for one think you will be very happy with the Aneros. I wish you the best of luck, and keep us updated with your progress.

A.
  • zanyo
    best way I reckon is to kneel and then lean forwards with one finger inside and tickle it rocking backwards and forwards...very natural way and it will get you in tune with yourself.

user a latex glove and diy use each finger separately
  • Old thread.  Didn't notice the date.

Mea culpa.

Cockadoodle
  • darwindarwin
    Cockadoodle, what's with dredging up a 6 year old (very sad) thread?

darwin
  • cyrezcyrez
    What have you been smoking cockadooble? You do know this is a 6 year old thread right?
  • @Cockadoodle wouldn't be the first member to have not noticed the date on the original post of a thread.  Usually happens to me after using the forum's 'search' facility.

Considering that @tomcat21 only made 2 posts, and the other was the originating post in a thread titled "God, what a waste of money!!" where he lamented his lack of results after only two days of use, I think it can be safely said that he probably didn't continue with his Aneros practice.

On the other hand, @Cockadoodle may well have been smoking something.  I can't fault him either way.

@cyrez, it's 'Cockadoodle', but 'cockadooble' sounds funnier.  I don't think he's going to change it though.
  • Love_isLove_is
    I wonder if this is the result of the forum software somehow having marked this thread as "New" for Cockadoodle? I'm pretty sure I saw some old threads marked as new not too long after the forum software upgrade. I think I resolved it by clicking on the "Mark all viewed" button.
  • rookrook
    Just a note for future reference should this question reappear.

The Urology services in most V.A. Hospitals and several civilian facilities (Cornell is a one) employ Electroejaculation to support sperm collection from penis damaged or neurologically injured males.

Suggest searches in both Google (web) and Google Scholar, keywords: <electroejaculation>, <veteran> 

Consider an experienced Urologist's suggestions for electrode placement etc. and periodic checkups to look for tissue damage.   .... hth   rook
  • @Love_is makes a very good point.  All the threads that I've not yet read, even from years ago (way before I joined the forum), are marked as "NEW" for me.  I personally don't mind it, as it is the indicator of what I have and haven't yet read in my travels through the forum.
  • Can we at least just drop this one? The title gives me the heebyjeebies and makes the old fellow try to retreat out of sight ! ~:>
  • Sorry, boys, I did not note the date!  Most of the posts to the forum are current, as you know, and I apologize for the mis-read.

C
  • rookrook
    BUMP

Hey guys, an occasional bump of an old post need not be considered as sinful.  In the old Aneros Forum we had a long history of 'pullbacks' to history.  Bumping actually prevents redundancy in the Forum database and helps simplify searches.

If you think it might be pertinent to the extant situation or there might be new information to add then just "BUMPIT"

blessings & cheers to all....  rook
  • isvara
    May not be appropriate but there may be people in this situation who are looking for something that may give them a meaningful experience.
    I suppose it depends on how much was lost. If the prostate remains and all being well and with patience there may be some nice prostate to Aneros feelings which may go a lot further. After all we say leave the penis alone while rewiring! With folk with unresolvable ED the same may apply. It may also apply to many really aged as well. Although to a limited audience I think something like this topic and advice may be of real service to the community.
    Of course I may be quite wrong in my summation.